Reviews for My First, My Last, My Everything
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
Very cute
DolbyDigital chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
I loved the leather jackets Sirius was so obsessed with, and I thought the entire fic was really cute. I'm glad that even though Peter wasn't there you did include him in this. So many fics just seem to ignore his existance because the author doesn't like him, but he would have been an important part of their lives for a long time before and leading up to their deaths. I also loved that you included the link to the picture, and I felt that they fit together perfectly. :)
Not Just A Reader - A Fangirl chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
This is awesome. So funny xD
JamesyBunny chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
amazing story! it was cute, funny, i love all thier personalities. and i love the picture. thats actually how i found this story!
VanessaWolfsbane chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Lol!

That was so funny!

And TOTALLY realistic!

I could so imagine that happening!

It was VERY well written!

Excellent job!
An Aspiring Author chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
hilarious! loved it lots! great job!
Ilsa chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
I loved it! There are so many marauder fanfics, but most of them are rubbish. You did really excellent, please keep writing HPs.
Meme0 chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
Wow! I love it! & Ihappen to already know the picture.. at first, I thought it was a coincedent, then I thought it couldn't be.. It was all too matching.. :D.. I LOVE it! truely!
ZedPM chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
that was a brilliant fik! and i sometimes go completly off-course with my fiks too. it was so funny! one of my fave fiks! lol!
Moonlit Maiden chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
Aww I loved this fic all of the charactors were so in charactor with Sirius and harry aw and remus and his book! All the dialogue worked really well, if only the Potters hadnt died! K x
brick-red-wall chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
that was very funny! snuggle-time and a baby-sized leather jacket! heehee! ]
vivelabookworm chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
Aw so cute!
man eating plant chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
lol, very good, i went and looked at the picture btw, very cute
Jeran chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
I give you my love for this wonderful and fantastic piece of fanfiction. I expecially like your Sirius and Remus. squeal Lovelovelovelove.
chikichiki chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
just one word..WOW... now THIS is an awesome one-shot.. :D... please keep writing! ]