Reviews for Dream a little dream
Strifegirl chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
OH DEAR! That was so cute! TwT I loved it! x3 I'm not a fan of Clerith/Cleris u.u (in fact... I hate that couple xDDD) but somehow I managed to say "mmm... okay, it wasn't so bad" n_nU I really liked the Cloti part (a lot! xD) specially when they're developing their relationship as lovers _ great job! ;) keep writing eh? ;) and please... more cloti and less cleris xDDDDD (just kidding xD)
Meili chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
Hello you!

I habe read your fic and I liked it very much..however, I don't totaly agree with your point of view about cloud and aeris relationship. In your story, Tifa seems to be a "replacement" of Aeris, as this sentence can say: “That’s only because she’s still alive. But what I really want is you, Aeris,” pleaded Cloud

Well..it's a bit harsh for me XD To my mind, Cloud and Tifa's love is a real one, and althougth I'm not a Aeris's basher, I don't think Cloud's acts are really "moral"

Anyways, your writing manner is quite enjoyable

Hope I've not done to many mistakes!

Cary on
ShadowSnake27 chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
The story was very sweet and nice -

I hope u write more Cloud and Tifa stories like this one it made me feel all happy and wierd at the same time for some reason lol

Keep up the awesome work

See Ya Later
Kiome-Yasha chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
I loved your story! I had to admit though I didn't like the Cloud and Aeris fluff! I'm not a Cloud and Aeris fan at all! Though I thought it was sad and I cried when she died. But none the less I loved your story and Cloti 4ever!O
VivaLaQueen chapter 1 . 4/19/2004
it's a good fanfiction at least cloud and tifa go together. keep up with the good work
Weiila chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
Heya, sorry for the wait. I'll start reading your submissions now, for RPGClassics :)
This one was good, I'll get to the others in a minute. It's very nice to get some short and sweet things in a while to, and I really enjoy romances. My, my, Cloud sure had his hands full in this one...
A bit of constructive critisism; don't write "okay" as "OK" or "ok", especially not in dialogue. It looks a little sloppy that you won't add those two extra letters. It's something that many do nowadays though, and not groundbreaking, so don't worry too much. Just keep it in mind for the future stories, mkay?
Now, onwards!
Meg the Vector chapter 1 . 7/25/2003
Yay! I'm so glad this fic is 1) happy 2)not anti-Aeris *or* anti-Tifa. There's far too much flaming out there and I'm happy to have found such a jewel of a romance that captures the feelings of the characters so well. The romance of ff7 is complicated and bittersweet, and I agree with you that Aeris would want Cloud to be happy no matter what. Beautifully done!
KissofJudas chapter 1 . 7/21/2003
Aw this is an adorable fic! The whole double marriage thing bothered me, but...I suppose it all worked out in the end. Angel Strife for ever!

-Skie Valent