Reviews for The Way
meg chapter 20 . 7/8/2004
magnificent! The only criticism i have is that you have used the wrong words sometimes. for example, you used where to describe when draco was being fitted out, when you should have written wear. there are a few more points where you have used incorrect grammar, but other than that, a truly magnificent work. hope you publish something, as your descriptions of human emotions are so brilliant! very in depth. love it!
yOuRs tRuLy x0x chapter 20 . 7/1/2004
omg update this story soon! read it in two days and i am addicted! must read on to see what happens between pansy and draco! D
Megan chapter 20 . 6/26/2004
I like this story a lot, but I'm just saying that everyone is still clueless about the riddle the Hermione set. And please, you need to update. Badly. But it's really wonderful though!
Me chapter 20 . 6/26/2004
I loved this chapter and I can't wait till the Christmas ball, hopefuly you'll update soon because I think this is the best Pansy/Draco story ever. Your a great writer because you keep me hooked in ever chaper. Keep on writing great stories like this one.
AGirlWonder chapter 20 . 6/26/2004
Brilliant.
Anne-Evans89 chapter 20 . 6/26/2004
Wow!

Great story!

I've never really read a fanfic about Draco and pansy before, but I must say, I really like this one :-)

Can't wait to find out what'll happen at the Christmas ball..

Update soon! :-)
meg chapter 8 . 6/25/2004
I have been forced to sit through class story reading and when my friends recommended this site, I was a little apprehensive, but after reading your story, my faith in the young authors of the world has been restored. I hope you will send some of your work to publishing companies, as I believe that you have the potential to go far. I sat down tonight, having never been to site, and read chapters 1-8. Your writing has progressed magnificently and you have developed the characters well, giving a valuable insight into the psyche of Draco and Pansy. The harry potter books shall never be looked at in the same way again.

P.S. Do you have your own site? please tell me.
naigel chapter 20 . 6/25/2004
A big great story... Keep up the good works!
meg chapter 1 . 6/25/2004
tip next time, try to explain the atmosphere, what the characters felt about their surroundings instead of what was actually there. Otherwise, a brilliant story with some well developed characters
AussieDracoLover chapter 19 . 6/17/2004
What an awesome story! Please update soon, I'm loving it! I LUV DRACO!
sugarbabe1 chapter 19 . 6/15/2004
Omg ur story is amazing! Please you have to continue! Pansy and draco 4 ever
epicyclical chapter 19 . 5/8/2004
Wow, Kay. This is amazing! It's so rich in the Arthurian legends that I don't know where to begin to look for clues to this story. Good job on this chapter! I would say more, but then I would go off in a long, rambling discourse about what I saw in this chapter and what it could possibly mean in regards to the plot line... so yeah. I'll stop right here. Keep up the good work and good luck with your production at school!
Lour chapter 19 . 4/30/2004
Cliff hanger! Interesting, Fantastic, really, it is, update again soon!
Contrarian chapter 19 . 4/27/2004
fabulous. as per usual, of course. i don't see how you write so much in about a month - my chapters are a fraction of yours and its been three weeks since i updated one of my fics... but no matter. this gave me chills! i liked Madam Tsion - she's an interesting character. and it was really lovely how you portrayed Lucius and Narcissa's relationship there. it shows true devotion, even in Death Eaters. this is amazing - great job!
TarnishedStar18 chapter 19 . 4/25/2004
That was amazing! omg thank you for updating! I love your story so much! it's beautifully written, and the way you intertwine the Arthurian legend and even the poem "Dulce et Decorum Est" by I beleive Wilfred Owen, was amazing and very clever! Bravo, and keep up the great work!
278 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »