Reviews for The Way
Apolla2 chapter 2 . 7/30/2003
ooh wow! Can it get better? I'm doubting, but of course, you'll change my mind. Georgous! As always,

BrEEzY
vocalmystic chapter 2 . 7/30/2003
that was good. I love long chapters. The story's good kay. For a little part there I was getting the idea that Draco liked Hermione at the Yule Ball... I was very much mistaken. Well, I want to find out how their "encounter" goes. hehehehe. *liz imagines* Pansy will greet Draco all wet and wrapped in a towel. Draco's mouth opens and...*end dream-state* hah... well, I'm just going to have to find out...
epicyclical chapter 2 . 7/28/2003
Hey again. I thought that I was the first to review this story, because when I did it said that there were no reviews... oh well. Just go ahead and burst my bubble, .

Anyways, I liked this last chapter. At first I wanted to hit Draco for being such a butthead. Gosh, how thick can you get? I mean, come on, I think you can come up with something better to do with your time than hurting your "only real friend" by toying with her emotions. Seriously, if I were Pansy, I would've slapped him.

And Pansy, well, I just want to say that I feel sorry for her. That train ride must have been hell. I hope she gives Draco a piece of her mind next.

Well, that's all I have to say for now so I guess TTYL! Keep going with this story and don't forget about "The Oracles of Prodigy"!
SiriusDracoFan4Eva chapter 2 . 7/27/2003
That is a great story! I seriously think Draco and Pansy were made for each other! Can't wait for a sequel!
KeeperOfTheMoon chapter 2 . 7/25/2003
o lovely! update soon!
epicyclical chapter 1 . 7/22/2003
Whoohoo! First to post! Haha. Too many Crunch bars there...

Nice fic here, Kayla. It looks like it's not going to be a one-shot fic though, huh?

I love your Draco/Pansy fanfics. They have a depth to them that I don't find in others of this ship in this genre. And...gasp!...Pansy's not blonde in this one! It seems like in every fanfic they make her some stupid blonde bimbo with what they call "new money" which makes her hated by all. I'm glad your changing her image here.

You know, I might just switch from D/H fanfics to D/P ones just because of your writing. I love all fanfics, even romance ones but I've always steered clear of this ship until now. Thanks for changing my mind! I can't wait for more chapters of "The Way" as well as more chapters for "The Oracles of Prodigy". TTYL!
Shire.Conspire chapter 1 . 7/22/2003
hahaha.. sorry i cant get off of your account kay... Well, It's me.. Liz. I think this ficlet is really great. You better continue this one. There's too much foreshadowing for you to end it like that... Well, I like the beginning of the story. I hope you go on with it. I'll see you later. muah! lylas. ~face
Apolla2 chapter 1 . 7/22/2003
Fantastic, haunting, truely a gourgeous peice of literature. I'm not just saying that. It could have been longer, are you going to continue it with like a follow up peice? They could both be recalling this mermory at their wedding as Pansy is walking up; on Draco's Death bed, while they wait outside the study at Draco's masion while their fathers barter for Pansy's marrige (Why is it everyone assumes there is no love in the higher classes?)? All ideas,just wondering... More in a long winded e-mail, trust me... BYe

BrEEzY