Reviews for The Way
bucktooth continued chapter 29 . 7/22/2010
sorry i was typing on my phone and pressed the wrong button xD anyways.. i really think this story has a plot and twists that are thought out and been meditated on and planned really well... i hope you're still planning on continuing it.. but if you've completely lost the "appetite" for it i hope you can reveal what you planned on happening.. *shiny begging eyes a la pus in boots in shrek*
bucktooth chapter 29 . 7/22/2010
it's been two years(?) and this is still one of those fics i like to read. i don't really know much about the arthurian legends other than what i know from the movie "merlin", but the persons' personalities, traits and fates were mentioned in this story as well, so i don't know why people would complain about them to you, it sucks that they complain. or at least don't "correct" you nicely.. :S i hope that you're still planning on completing this story, it's one of those stories i truly believe has plots and twists that
FanofSlytherins7711 chapter 29 . 5/9/2010
I miss this story. I hope you come back to finish it. Its great and I dont understand why anyone would complain its YOUR story. So please come back :)
allieslost2793 chapter 29 . 2/26/2010
Hello! Ok... this story was AMAZING! It took me forever to read it! Honestly I am not a fan of one- shots... so this was awesome! I love long stories like this! Unlike most people I like Draco and Pansy together... I think they fit well... they compliment eachother very well and where the other has the flaws is where the other one excels... they are perfect. I am really hoping you will finish the story sometime in the future... I know its been I while and you are probably completely disinterested in it now... but I would love if you could finish it! I read your last chapter where you said you were getting a lot of complaints and I am sorry to hear that... but don't let those people tell you how to write YOUR story... anyways I hope you are doing well and I hope to see this story progress futher...

Allie
Alyssa chapter 29 . 11/3/2009
ur story is fantastic. i loved it. i may not have follwed it because of all the medieval time stuff, but it was good. i have been sick at hme for the past two days and reading ur story id the only thing i have been doing. GREAT JOB and keep writing.

wishing u the best,

Alyssa
SiriusMarleneXWolverineRogue chapter 29 . 9/16/2009
i remember reading this story in 08! its fab! you haven't updated in like forever! really love this! really want you to update! you shouldn't listen to people who dont love your stories! its amazing, you are a true writer! Keep on going! Never back down! xx
meltedhappiness chapter 29 . 4/13/2009
i really like this story but there was one thing that puzzled me, I thought blaise was a guy in the books and she's a really important character so I was wondereing about that?
imgoingbackto505 chapter 7 . 8/17/2008
I think you could work more on characterisations, to make Draco and Pansy more IC. But this is an exciting story, I quite like it.
Cristal Ball chapter 29 . 7/13/2008
Please do continue. I don't care what any of your haters have to say. You've got one hell of a story going on here and i would love to see more. You've written each chapter so wonderfully and everything is so vivid. I expecially love the way you've portrayed Draco and Pansy. Please update, you've got my full support!

*Adds you to alert and faves ).
Athena Emmett Malfoy chapter 29 . 5/26/2008
you should continue... just mark the story AU, then you can do whatever you want with it
AGirlBrushedRed chapter 29 . 5/11/2008
screw the haters! this is hands down the best HP fic i've ever read.

anyone who could possibly be offended by such nitpicky little things as charcater references obviously haven't a creative bone in their body.
TheKarlyFries chapter 29 . 5/4/2008
Don't let those meanies get you down, lol. I love this story, and your characters are amazing.
Me chapter 29 . 4/23/2008
wow i am excited for the rest of this story

it has always been one of my favorites

I love this story and so do many others, so

I hope the negative did not get to you to bad

because i really enjoy this story and

i think you have lot's of talent
alesiiiiiitaaa chapter 29 . 4/9/2008
I was so excited cause i thought it was a new chapter :(

continue. I sincerely, I think u should think about yourselfe, I mean.. If people say is bad ur story, dont listen to them. I think its great, excelent written, the presentation of characters and all. The choices of the characters have been great and I love ur story so please continue.

ur an excelent writter :D

do more stories about pansy/draco

sorry if my english sucks.. but im spanish :) so u have a spanish writter fron south america :D xD

chao.
shannom chapter 29 . 4/7/2008
i love this story please review soon! x
278 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »