Reviews for The Way
Emma B chapter 29 . 4/3/2008
So... i have wasted the last 2 or 3 days reading your story. well.. not wasted but anyway its amazing. I dont have internet and so i copied and pasted the first half into a word document and it took a while till I got to it but once I did I was addicted! This is seriously and amazing, creative and well thought out story. I have like 5 chapters left (sad...) and then i'll be left hanging so please update soon! Once again, great job!
Princess Emerald the 1st chapter 29 . 4/2/2008
This is my favourite story ever! And this story has a unique plot which is so interesting. I love the dark side of the wizarding world combined with the mythology. It's so wonderful work! And this is my favourite ship! I mean Draoo & Pansy! So please update soon! I can't wait to know what will happen next! Anyway please remember we are with you!
princesa de plata chapter 29 . 3/30/2008
don't fret, love. don't listen for a second to the negativity and the dumb comments. your story is GREAT, and you're an incredibly creative and talented writer. I can't WAIT to hear the rest, and i've honestly been looking forward to an update since last year. I hope this encourages you to write faster!
Stardawn chapter 29 . 3/29/2008
sorry about going on about the galahad and the bedknobs and broomsticks thing. i really love this story, i think you're doing a great job of developing the plot, and i admire your really long chapters. the idea of voldy killing EVERYONE is really interesting, though i don't understand how he will make new life. still, i like it!
namelessxfreak chapter 9 . 3/28/2008
Oh and just because BB was a book forst it doesn't mean it still can't be the best movie in the world. I think FG is the greatest movie ever, but the book sucked.
namelessxfreak chapter 29 . 3/28/2008
I was so excited when I saw this story on top of the list... Xb

Well, I think I've solved some of the mysteries... (not that the ones I've solved were difficult to miss). Like the gem and the sword and I *think* I know who the voice is now. I'm still one of your fans. ; ) And we'll (me and the rest of your supporters) be waiting for updates.
Twiist chapter 29 . 3/28/2008
Don't listen to the haters, they don't deserve to get you down if they're too stupid to ignore some amazing writing as well as a thoroughly intriguing and wonderfully written story for the sake of a reference or two that they don't like. It's sad that perhaps half the internet seems to be riddled with these nitpicking fools who long to slam people for little reason, but just because they're there in all their pathetic glory, doesn't make their opinion worth a dime. You have a brilliant story here, one that has kept me personally intrigued and stalking it since I first stumbled across it. So happy to hear that you will be continuing with the story, cant wait for the next update, and I just wanted to add that for every twat with a pointless opinion out there, you have some good ol' fashioned fandom
cHoCoLaTe-cHiHuAhUa chapter 29 . 3/27/2008
I love this story! People are idiots to be yelling. I can't wait for a new chapter! And I really love your affirmation that Pansy and the trio aren't suddenly gonna be best buds. Great story!
Aspen-SiredBySpike chapter 29 . 3/27/2008
I'm very excited you're going to continue this. It is my favorite (for all fandoms) fic on this site. I am hopelessly in love with it ;) I can't wait for an update! And for the record, I'm a fan of Bedknobs and Broomsticks, and caught the reference. I thought it was a cool twist along with the knight names. Personally, I think you rock and are an amazing author. Keep writing!

Aspen
Stardawn chapter 9 . 3/27/2008
MOVIE! Like most of the best stories, Bedknobs and Broomsticks was a BOOK first. It's been a while since I last read it (all I remember is a rose the size of a cabbage) but my point is that it's a book.
Stardawn chapter 7 . 3/27/2008
i thought galahad was lancelot's son, not him. you know, the one who went on the quest for the grail and died when he found it.
hapax xenier chapter 28 . 1/24/2008
amazing

i love it!

i cant wait to see what happens next
Sephora85 chapter 3 . 1/22/2008
Great story!The sentence I loved most: "Any more pathetic and I could have thrown in my Slytherin Prefect badge and applied for Hufflepuffs United." Great. Simply great!
Fullof-Fiends chapter 28 . 1/7/2008
Bravo!

Wonderful story thus far.

Please, please continue.
VenusRising chapter 7 . 1/2/2008
I'm pretty sure that Galahad is a completey separate charater from Lancelot. Lancelot is the traitor, Galahad is the perfect knight who finally found the Holy Grail.
277 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »