Reviews for The Way
Fullof-Fiends chapter 28 . 1/7/2008
Bravo!

Wonderful story thus far.

Please, please continue.
VenusRising chapter 7 . 1/2/2008
I'm pretty sure that Galahad is a completey separate charater from Lancelot. Lancelot is the traitor, Galahad is the perfect knight who finally found the Holy Grail.
Meya-Slytherin chapter 28 . 9/28/2007
OMG!:D I love this fic!:) Please update!:) Thanks and goodluck!
hat chapter 8 . 9/26/2007
the best draco/pansy ive read!

(cept for the bednobs and broomsticks bit)
thesongremainsthesame chapter 28 . 8/19/2007
Took me a week to read the whole story, but it was well worth it! This story is very intriguing. I wish you would continue soon!
Twiist chapter 28 . 7/30/2007
Ooh, marvelous! The way unfolds indeed! I so cant wait to see how this all pans out now..

As predictable as it may sound, I absolutely adored this chapter ) and, as always, cannot wait for the next piece of the story!

I especially loved the return of Christian btw, big woo for that! He's such a wonderful character, one of my favourite ever OCs by far.

Keep up the great work, dude ;)
Prytania chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
Sounds intriguing. I will have to finish up this story another time, though.
Cryptic Sarcasm chapter 28 . 7/18/2007
Oh good grief that was a long chapter! Well done though.

I wish I could write like you...

You've disappeared for a while though. It's rather irritating just reading the other chapters over and over again...

But it's good to know you're back

Keep it up!
namelessxfreak chapter 28 . 7/17/2007
The plot is genius. I have a feeling there is a twist coming on? The story is very realistic, great chapter.
neda chapter 27 . 4/1/2007
im addicted to this story! please finish it
A Little Rusty chapter 19 . 3/25/2007
are u xur about dis?... i mean i thought dat.. uhh... Morgause was d godmother of Mordred or was it aunt... sorry.. i just thought.. is all...
A Little Rusty chapter 12 . 3/24/2007
cliche.. but hey-it was sweet... \(_)/!
Twiist chapter 27 . 2/28/2007
Wow, this chapter was totally worth the wait! I completely adore the different facets of character plot you've managed to weave in there as well, and its great to have some answers to things as well as a blinding glimmer of hope for poor old Pans! lol! Also, props on giving Luna a nice reprieve on the non-crazy side of things, I totally loved her inclusion in this chapter and thought it was written fabulously - as ever.

Either way though luv, this story is still rocking my socks off and each chapter update is worth the wait for it. I love the way you write and shant be abandoning this story any time soon ;)

On a total off-topic note, I wish you all the best with the actual novel you've been working on, given how you write, I'm sure it'll turn out to be fantastic and if it hits the point of publishing at any point, I'd be more than willing to read )
FanofSlytherins7711 chapter 27 . 2/11/2007
wow. I am very impressed. It was a great chapter! And I guess I will wait patiently for the next chapter!
pinehead chapter 1 . 2/11/2007