Reviews for The Drums Of Heaven
Redheads r smexy chapter 50 . 7/15/2013
Holy crap sticks.
I would have reviewed on other chapters, but I wanted to read what was happaning more than I wanted to ponder. I guess the fact that this story is complete made it easier to just plow on, instead of trying to guess what was going to happen in the next chapter, trying to connect dots and all that.
I figured the 'pesky kids in the bar' were the hackers, I spent a couple of hours at work today trying to puzzle whether Pinky would be a guy or girl, but I guessed wrong :P
I managed to figure Mike was the Brit and that Rat was the young man, I guessed that Pinky was Snake, but was wrong, haha, oh well :D
And Quatre! After all the hints in the review replies, I should have bloody guessed he'd live XD
I'm really glad that Heero decided he wanted to stay with Duo, and that he told Duo that he was scared of the future and how to deal with it.
The character development was awesome, I never really understood why people thought Heero was incapable of feelings, and I loved how you worked with that in giving him the therapy, which in turn allowed him to work with the crew, make friends with Enny and get through whole saga (Enny and Jeet have got to be my favourite OCs :D)
In all, yer story is freakin wicked, and now imma go read your others!
Redheads r smexy chapter 34 . 7/11/2013
The link didnt work TT I want my smutty goodness!
XD
Redheads r smexy chapter 22 . 7/9/2013
This chapter paired with the trackbot piggyback msg sayibg 'found Heero' makes this stink of a set up to get Heero to help out... XD
Celestinasong chapter 34 . 5/7/2013
U can use heeros name instead of saying the dark haired man... Just saying
Guest chapter 23 . 5/6/2013
This is intense damn
Chezaswulf chapter 20 . 5/6/2013
Too lazy to sign. Im so frustrated with heero. Sigh. But this fic is great! Ok im not gonna stop reviewing hahahha.
Celestinasong chapter 14 . 5/2/2013
First i want to say your writing skills r amazing. Knock on wood i havent seen grmmatical errors as far as i recall... Also the way you made the dinamics of this little love triangle is great. It makes me wonder if heero is as clueless as he seems. I also enjoy how u dont always explain everything and leave it to us to figure things out sometimes. Idk if u do it on purpose but it keeps me eager to keep reading! Awesome!
Celestinasong chapter 5 . 5/2/2013
Heero getting a piece of his own silent medicine bwahaha
Celestinasong chapter 3 . 5/2/2013
Hahhaa. Im so glad duo is cooler than heero thought hhah. Heero laughed at himself. Best moment ever! Great chapter
Celestinasong chapter 2 . 5/2/2013
Ahhhhhh i love it! Omfg
Celestinasong chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
This fic is very different and also more deep than i expected.
veeralucard1 chapter 50 . 3/31/2013
Hello!

I tryied to send a PM but it seems you have desabled it. I'm sorry so to have to use the review thing to reach but here is the thing: I red 'The Drums of Heaven' a long time ago, and really, really liked it. Somewehere along the story, in the author's comment, you said that this was an edited, censored version of your initial story and I wonder if it is possible to read the uncensored one.
Please, I really want to read the whole thing again, I remember it is really great!
I don't know if will display my e-mail adress, so there it is:
In hope to here of you soon,

Veera
ArilynHanagoori chapter 50 . 10/17/2012
I've just finished reading your story, and I started in yesterday lol. Not sure if you'll ever see this comment since it's been quite a while since you finished writing, but I'd just like to say that I loved it! The setting, plot and characters were not only riveting, but had very good follow through. Things meshed well, and everything was well tied in at the end. It's not often that I will find fanfiction of this quality and length. Good job! :D
leaky.oven chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
THIS FIC *points*

This fic.

I was still in highschool when I first read this fic, man, so many awesome memories. You've always been one of my favorite authors and I hope that whatever you've moved on to doing with your talent is as interesting and reaches as many people. I used to keep up with gwaddiction years and YEARS ago, ahaha, and it's a bittersweet reunion with an old fandom that's all but fizzled out, so...

Many thanks, much love, and hope all is well.
ShadoweGoddess chapter 50 . 2/19/2012
Took me two days to re-read this... What with work & sleep and all lol.

But I'm in as much love with it as I was when I originally started and you hadn't finished, I'm just glad I ran across it again and fell for it again.

I must check out the rest of your stuff && HOPEFULLY you still write :)