Reviews for Songs and Dreams
S.RAYN chapter 8 . 6/19/2008
Oh no! Squall's not going to cheat on Cloud with Tidus is he?
frndshiponfire chapter 22 . 3/29/2008
that was great! but if riku goes off to college in England then he will be away from sora. i'm kinda worried on what will happen but i hope its exciting! i'm sorry but i'm a addict to angst. lol. D. well i hope it all ends well! great chapter!
frndshiponfire chapter 19 . 3/9/2008
great!
frndshiponfire chapter 11 . 3/9/2008
that was both sad and good. even in unconsciencness (sorry for the spelling) riku can still feel love for sora and make a person have a nosebleed (lol) from it. well, anyway really great chapter. :)
shadowwolf0379 chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
Love it! aww poor Riku hehehe naughty Sora eh hahahaha - *Favs*
Shadowy Fluffball chapter 22 . 7/23/2007
Continue! PLEASE!
Ichiemay chapter 10 . 7/7/2007
LOLZ, i think all the radio stations are out to get riku! XD

nice chap! i think... evil muse... poor riku! poor sora! wth! maybe riku landed on his head and got a concussion O.O OMG! (faints) LOL jk, that was so random of me! XD
LadyEnexile chapter 22 . 3/3/2007
AH! YOU CAN'T JUST END THE CHAPTER LIKE THAT! *sad face*

Brava! i really love this story!
dark and light heart chapter 22 . 1/29/2007
plz update this story soon!
Ashlee-chii chapter 22 . 10/11/2006
I Riku takes it, then what will happen to Sora O.O

Sorry for not Reviewing all the other chapters. But I didn't think you would want to to review every chapter today and yesterday. I started reading it yesterday. ;;

I love your work. Its so cute. I hope you update soon.
CEO of Internal Affairs chapter 22 . 9/21/2006
A!

omgomgomgomg, what happens? I can't believe this is the last chapter up, I have to know. this is an amazing story, definitely keep it up! . I can't wait to read more!
iodized salt chapter 22 . 8/13/2006
Please update soon, I must know what will happen to Sora and Riku!
anymousniceguy chapter 2 . 7/20/2006
great story so far but you should know that the english for soccer is Football not futbol, lol
lazyxhime chapter 22 . 7/12/2006
OMG this story is the best! I luv the pairings! Riku/Sora, Sephiroth/Cloud, and Squall/Tidus (although this is the first time reading about this pair). I love the angst and fluffy moments! Please update as soon as you can!
jenthecaliforniagirl2004 chapter 22 . 6/17/2006
Great story! Can't wait for the next chapter!