Reviews for If Only For A Little While
NekoHex chapter 5 . 6/9/2007
PLEASE UPDATE! It's been nearly two years since you last updated this story! Are you dead? Have amnesia? Join a monastery(sp?)? Please, please, please, PLEASE update!
Indigo931 chapter 5 . 7/22/2006
OF COURSE I'M GONNA KILL YOU! That is a horrible way to just leave a chapter. I NEED more! It's getting really good! _.
Daisuke Uchiha chapter 5 . 6/11/2006
THERE HAS TO BE ANOTHER CHAPTER!YOU HAVE TO UP-DATE!PLEASE! ILOVE THIS FIC!
Invader Kit Membrain chapter 5 . 12/12/2005
please continue
DragonRose888 chapter 5 . 9/12/2005
aka another Hiei Lover

OMG OMG You are back from the dead! I thought you were never going to update ever again! I am so glad you are back in action, I missed this story so much, I just did not have it on my alert thing (cuz back then when i was reading this story i was not a memeber -_-;;)so sorry I did not review right away. cant wait for next chapter, great to have you back! ja ne!
kagome-princess chapter 5 . 8/26/2005
I love this is really you write got to go ok bye.

Mizu _
SilverYaoiHellion chapter 5 . 8/15/2005
I have a small but very important question; why did you stop there? I want the answer now! I have a feeling that I already know what the answer is, but I still could be surprised! Please update soon, this story and all your others!
Kitsune Kit chapter 5 . 8/7/2005
YAY! UPDATES SOONER! *dances* WAHO!
stacey chapter 5 . 8/6/2005
can't wait for the next chapter!
Jessica chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
Where is the next chapter add it add it now now thanks jessica
Dragon Tamer103088 chapter 5 . 7/24/2005
no no thats fine for it being short, im just happy you updated. please keep up the good work i cant wait to read the next chapter. ja ne for now.
blood-fire-dragon chapter 5 . 7/23/2005
that was soo cool snd sweet, but come on, ya gotta stop leaving ur stories with a cliffhanger!_~
kikira-san chapter 5 . 7/23/2005
yah! So happy to see you writing! The update was short but sweet Hiei's so cute! A little OOC but fear, and a child, and horomones I find it hard to believe he wouldn't be OOC. Kurama's part was extra sweet too. - Wonderful can't wait for more.
His.Infernal.Majesty chapter 5 . 7/23/2005
GAH! How could you leave it there! It was so sweet and fluffy, and then you suddenly drop it! Meanie! Anyways, I loved the chapter so please Update as soon as you can!
Jessica chapter 5 . 7/23/2005
Update real soon can you update by next week i would really appreciate it thanks jessica