Reviews for The Charm of Avalon
Laughing Siren chapter 1 . 3/12/2004
intresting very intresting will read the rest now
MillionMoments chapter 1 . 1/21/2004
Great, its only the prologue and I'm addicted...
Gaineewop chapter 1 . 11/13/2003
HELLO ISIS MALFOY CAN YO PLEASE UPDATE! GET ON THE FRIGGING BALL WOMAN

love ya!
Kemenran chapter 7 . 8/30/2003
Great chapter. More please.
Child-of-the-Dawn chapter 6 . 8/12/2003
LOL. GO SNAPE!...O_O Did I just say that? Oh my, it seems your converting me with every chapter of this...*sigh* I submit, he's cool.
Kemenran chapter 6 . 8/11/2003
More please.
Jestana chapter 5 . 8/8/2003
Interesting story. I can't wait to see what happens next. :-)
Child-of-the-Dawn chapter 5 . 8/7/2003
As usual, great chapter!

Update soon. I really liked how you got the girls with the guys so nicely.
Kemenran chapter 5 . 8/7/2003
More please.
Child-of-the-Dawn chapter 4 . 7/28/2003
'Who was that guy?'

Is what I'd say if I didn't know better, Nice little hint there. I like it. _~
uber grasshopper chapter 4 . 7/28/2003
LOL! wow - i am SUCH an idiot. ::snort: i thought theodore was one of the girls. ::sigh:: ARG! must read more carefully next time. ANYWAYS - I like Pagan! ) hehehe. )

Keep it comin!
Kemenran chapter 4 . 7/28/2003
What happens now? More please.
uber grasshopper chapter 3 . 7/25/2003
AI! I _wondered_ where you'd been! It's like you vainished off the face of the earth! WE MISSED YOU! ) Anyways - back to the fic:

this is GREAT! I really REALLY like this one. It's got a REALLY original plot line. Please - PLEASE - no matter what ANYBODY says, keep the girls the way you want them! I find them to NOT be Mary-Sue. They are both interesting characters with their own personalities. Just one thing - think about character flaws. ) They're fun to write. )

One teeny tiny question: Are the girls twins or not? Cuz in... some part it was mentioned that Dauphina was the older and more mature of the two. maybe I read it wrong. Theodore is the only one i have a minor problem with - her character traits seem very... contradictory. Know what I mean? She's the well behaved one in public, but she's the one with a temper? It's probably just me tho. ) Anyways - I'll probably shut up about it as her character developes.

Love it! Keep it comin!
Child-of-the-Dawn chapter 3 . 7/24/2003
Hehe. Sevi's get-tin Jealous. I really like how the girls 's so different from what I expected..
Kemenran chapter 3 . 7/24/2003
What happens now? What would happen to Dauphina and Pagan? More please.