Reviews for Somewhere In Between
RedDragen chapter 12 . 8/23/2012
I would love it if you get back to this story one day. Maybe have it down in the future, Emily comes back to town but not the same and does not remember anyone and his Lorenzo daughter.
kristi chapter 12 . 1/1/2009
OMG... please tell me you are going to continue this story soon... it's freaking awesome
sexydreamer chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
just found this story again and would really love to read more updates pretty please?
ghbaby91 chapter 12 . 11/18/2008
This is freaking awesome... you have to get the next chapter up!
SPEEDIE22 chapter 12 . 5/26/2008
Please, continue this story... pretty please with cherry on top... I'm begging you here...
RedDragen chapter 12 . 1/19/2008
I really love this story, Please up date this story
Hannah chapter 12 . 6/13/2007
Are you ever going to start writing this again? I want more- I NEED it...lol.

Please please please come back and make more amazing chapters.
sexydreamer chapter 12 . 5/1/2007
I just found this story and absolutely love it. Is there any chance you will come back and update this amazing story? Eventhough I am huge NEM fan.. I can't help but love it you making it a LorEm fic, lol! I could could just imagine all the drama and angst it would cause for all the characters if Lorenzo manages to seduce Emily.
chickdrummer37 chapter 12 . 3/4/2007
ok, well, the other chapter was really good, and i know i said it was the best, but this one is just way too goo
chickdrummer37 chapter 11 . 3/4/2007
i love this story! this is the best story i have ever read! and i love this chapter
Red chapter 12 . 2/7/2007
Are you ever going to up date this story
notashamedtobe chapter 12 . 9/8/2006
Please continue and please let Loly be the end game. I know its been years since you updated but it would be so nice if would continue...
Heartbrokenhalo chapter 12 . 8/28/2006
update soon please!
journeylover411 chapter 6 . 7/14/2006
good job!
kate2010 chapter 12 . 7/14/2006
great story cant wait for the next update