Reviews for Loving Doctor Jekyll
winnie chapter 13 . 4/14/2012
oh mai...'' "We have Increase Luck cards. Vewy vewy cheap," Mai added with a smattering of batted eyelashes. ''i love the girly stuff...i died laughing along with Jounouchi and Otogi...:D i love your humor! :) outstandingovationmoreyour story:D
winnie chapter 12 . 4/14/2012
haha i usually dont review before i reach the end..i dont think ive ever... but this was too funny not to review:"So you don't want to hear about the fact that Bakura is now spinning your entire chandelier around at about Mach Two in order to see if it will kill my yami?" ...bwahahahahahahaif it wasnt so mean to yami id call it the best prank ive ever heard!...but then yami would come and kill me... oh well...:D onward i read...
Kuroi Ruusu chapter 13 . 6/11/2009
Oh! Evil Kaiba!

Damn, why is there no next chapter? Please write more soon!

Oh, and by the way, I'm very sorry for leaving you three comments in one night. I don't want to go to bed because I have work in the morning, and your story is the only thing keeping me awake. Loving it muchly. And yes, that is a word now.
Kuroi Ruusu chapter 11 . 6/11/2009
What fantastic timing! I seem to remember leaving a relatively sadistic comment a grand total of five minutes ago, and now it's been followed up with exactly the sort of thing I was looking for. Woop! Yay for cute little pretty hurt Ryou!

And yay for good writing, too. It's a rare thing in this day and age, but you pull it off marvellously. Sankyuu!
Kuroi Ruusu chapter 10 . 6/11/2009
Kyah! This gets favourited purely for that chapter! Holy effing Ra! I don't know whether I'm intrigued, in love, turned on... *too much information, Beth*

Damn. Hehe, feel very free to hurt Ryou more. You do it beautfully.

... I never thought I'd feel compassion for Mokuba either. Wow. Learn something new every day.

Loving it, darling.
Kuroi Ruusu chapter 4 . 6/2/2009
How wonderfully refreshing to find someone who actually knows what they are doing with language and can construct a story with nigh-on perfect grammar to go with their entertaining storyline! I'm impressed, my dear.

Other than that, LOVING your characterisation of Bakura. He reminds me so much of InuYasha it's not true, and he's so amusing as well as being adorably evil. You're reminding me why I worship him all over again. Thank you!
Kuroi Ruusu chapter 3 . 5/31/2009
Nice! That made me giggle. A lot. And Yami B is acting like InuYasha... how cute! Loving it, my darling!
Kuroi Ruusu chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Holy crap! Feisty Ryou! Didn't see that one coming...

Hehe, you write arguments really well. I can never seem to do it without the entire thing becoming one huge cliche. Impressive, darling.
WTF chapter 2 . 11/15/2007
This fic is confusing. Why the hell is Mokuba angry with Seto? Please explain in your bio/profile or in the next chapter or something. Cheers.
Theenerz chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
Okay. So. If you don't update this fic, I'll kill you with an oversized cucumber. Okies? _ I love this fic. L.O.V.E. Got it memorized?
Saori Aki Orimi chapter 13 . 4/10/2006
Oh god oh god oh god. I simply cannot wait to read more of this. I was telling people about it and its amazingness before I was through with the first chapter. I love it to death. Especially Mokuba and non-innocent Ryou (though he scares me greatly o.O)
Ayamakoi-san chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
: / / w w w . / y g o _ / . ht m l
adele4 chapter 13 . 2/26/2005
This story is so great! I love it! I never thought a angst/humor could work so well: it *is* funny *and* creepy. I hope you’ll update soon because I’ve the impression I’ll be sitting here trembling until you do.
YamiKatie chapter 13 . 2/21/2005
(is poked by FATE VII) ...oh. squishy. my brain, i mean.

(pokes back) HA!

...good chapter, by the way.
Fast-Talking Johnny chapter 13 . 2/20/2005
“Honda insisted,” Anzu pitched in. “I don't know why.” *snickers*

Hmm... hope you don't take too long to update.