Reviews for Options
GallifreyanVampireSlayer chapter 1 . 8/21
I need a moment to process all this cute.
helpmeimstuckon chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Ray103 chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
This was GREAT ! - have only just rediscovered Firefly - so in turn rediscovering the associated fanfiction.

I really enjoyed this and captured the characters brilliantly.

LaLa chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Aaaaaaa this was SO adorable! Made me happy! You really captured the characters, this should have been in the episode! :D
Marie King chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Now this is something Joss Whedon should of had the the episode the message! I love how you wrote the furthering relationship between Kaylee and Simon! So sweet. Your writing really flows!
ccgirl921 chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
I enjoyed this story. Very cute! :)
Panda Slippers chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
This was absolutely adorable! Fantastic job.
Malvolia chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
This was an amazing fic. You hit River's voice really well, the piglets bit especially. And the conversation between Kaylee and Simon about how they misunderstand each other was very deep and very real at the same time (it can be hard to strike that balance). Her line about being a good way to pass the time and his about how the grand romantic gesture is not his forte were by favorite parts of the conversation. Just an all-around good piece.
OtterPotter chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
I loved it! Very good and sweet!
Red Bess Rackham chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
Aw! Oh my goodness, this was so well done. See, the thing here is, I don't know which parts are from the show and which parts are yours. That's how good you are. It all flows perfectly together, that I just assume that this all actually happened (on the show) so next time I watch the episode with Tracey in it, you can bet I'm going to be like, "HEY! They cut out the Simon/Kaylee scene! What the heck!" Lol.

Excellent story, once again.

~Red Bess Rackham
Stormkpr chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
I love that this fic takes place during an episode and uses it to highlight aspects of the characters even more. I love the brief bit about Simon ruminating about his mother. I love your writing itself which is always descriptive and full. I love the much-needed talk they have at the end which is chock-full of good insights. Love the dialog because it’s exactly the way it is on the show. In short – you rock!
leiasky chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
Ahh, excellent story. Simon wanting to hear about HIS eyes and Kaylee's response...just had me rolling. Keep up the lovely Simon/Kaylee fic.
kidkarmina chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
very lovely and sweet. nice story. i truly enjoy reading about my favorite pair (simon/kaylee). keep writing please because i do so like to read. thanks.
kwizten chapter 1 . 5/15/2004
great, but can you continue please?
JodithGrace chapter 1 . 12/29/2003
Very charming story. Well told. I have just finished watching my Firefly DVD and have been left hanging with both Inara/Mal and Kaylee/Simon (not to mention major plot points..but who really cares about those?) Thank you for a lovey fic.