Reviews for Roommates
DolbyDigital chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
I really liked how Spike managed to manipulate Giles so easily, and how Giles wasn't overly bothered. And I like the idea of Giles wanting Spike more than Spike wants him. The formatting could have been clearer, but I think that probably has more to do with FFN than anything else. This was a great read :)
platinumvamp chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
"FUCK FUCK FUCK OH GILES FUCK ME"

"NOW REALLY IS THERE ANY NEED FOR THAT TYPE OF LANGUAGE SPIKE?"

"HELL BLOODY YES THERE IS YOU PONCY WATCHER!"

"SPIKE, FORGIVE ME IF I AM WRONG HERE, BUT YOU ARE THE ONE BEGGING ME TO 'FUCK YOU'"

"CAN;T YOU SEE I'M HORNY HERE RUPERT?OR ARE YOU BLIND, YOU'RE A WATCHER, SO WATCH ME." yay do i win now? i wanna win _ pleaze do i win? kudos to you for yoru story _
Esther-Bebe chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
DUDE! That was hilarious! I loved it! I am SO adding u 2 my favorits(I sck spelling!).
Jonesy and Cookie chapter 1 . 4/23/2004
I really enjoyed ur fic. Short and sweet. The way u write entrances me. Aw...poor Giles. He's always the victim. I don't really know how to email u since u don't have ur email posted, but I wrote a fic to ur challenge. Not sure if it's angst exactly...because I never really understood what angst was, but nevertheless it's there if u care to read it.
notinuseanymore2011 chapter 1 . 7/22/2003
This was interesting I liked it. The bit surprised me was when Giles kissed Spike I actually laughed..still am. Just curious will there be more.

-Nikki