Reviews for The Prince of Snows
imonz chapter 23 . 7/26/2011
So pretty much, Tohru-kun has Yuki-kun to keep her company during the day, and Kyou-kun to keep her company during the night, but she can't leave the clearing for fear of worrying her friends. Is that it? Well... she must be pretty bored, right? There should be more action-scenes/chapters happening with Tohru-kun. Anyways, LOVE the fic!
just-oneofthe-reader chapter 31 . 3/26/2010
Shukari and Forbidden tribe are one.. somehow.. i had this instinct haha...

i hope you will continue this story.. please..

i will always wait for your update!
Selena Antares chapter 35 . 3/2/2010
Wow, this is amazingly good. It reminds me of a Mercedes Lackey book, which is high praise, trust me. In fact, if your other readers wanted to kill you, it's only because this story is SO GOOD that they can't wait for the next chapter! Um, just one question. Is Hatori still mostly blind in that one eye? I was thinking about that throughout the whole chapter with him. Anyways, I'm rambling, so... GREAT JOB!
FlyingHampsterOfDoom chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
It's been a while since this story has warmed my inbox with a story alert. And I miss it. I love this story to death- I know I have quite a few favourited stories on my account, but this is in my top 5- when it's finished it'll be tied with number one.

I love what you've done to the characters, how you've made it AU without affecting their personalities, and yet they've been adapted to their surroundings and given a well-rounded quality that makes me want to read more of each person, even when they're not necessarily my favourite character in the manga.

So, basically, just continue this story- even if you only post 20 words at a time I'll be happy.

Also, more Hatsuharu- this is the story that made me fall in love with him.
you should get lost chapter 2 . 6/3/2008
Wow! this is your first! My first impression? hmm... GOOD START FOR A NEW FIC! XD I Luv IT! When i finish reading the first chap, I get totally addicted. I really love it XD
Raberba girl chapter 35 . 5/27/2008
Oh, Ayame does make me laugh, even when he's not actually in the scene...

Great job with Kagura, I loved the transition from cutsey to fury. I also liked the description of her eyes as "ash-brown;" it has a soft connotation (though I think you used it once or twice too often).

Sigh...will this fic ever be finished?...or even continued...?
Raberba girl chapter 34 . 5/27/2008
Due to the fact that my parents are also in the room, I was sitting here as I read, clamping both hands over my mouth to keep from bellowing with laughter. Ayame is so, so great; you captured his over-the-topness perfectly.
Raberba girl chapter 33 . 5/26/2008
Haha, I like your description of Hiro's arguments.
Raberba girl chapter 32 . 5/26/2008
Man, I don't even remember this chapter. It's nice to get to see what happened to everyone else after the attack. (Yay, Kensuke survived. _)

Heh, it always throws me off when Momiji doesn't use honorifics. Sly kid takes advantage of being half-gaijin.

Ah! Kazuma? Do we get a Kazuma scene now?
Raberba girl chapter 31 . 5/24/2008
I am amused by non-canon (het) pairings, as long as they're plausibly done, so I'm looking forward to see what you do with Shigure and Hana. I don't think they were OOC at all in this chapter, it read fine.
Raberba girl chapter 30 . 5/23/2008
I love Ayame. _
Raberba girl chapter 22 . 5/13/2008
I looked it up - Ritsu just calls her Tohru-san.
Raberba girl chapter 20 . 5/13/2008
EXCELLENT chapter; probably my favorite so far. You got Kyo down perfectly.
Raberba girl chapter 12 . 5/9/2008
I love how Yuki is still unbeatable even as a mouse, and the way you perfectly captured the cat/rat rivalry in this AU.
Raberba girl chapter 9 . 5/2/2008
Wait...is that woman Mine?