Reviews for Real Emotion
KuroSensei chapter 4 . 4/13/2009
Haha, the puppy-kitty scenes are funny! hehe, lol!
lil joker 1989 chapter 4 . 3/26/2009
i liked it, it was nice ]
Fuck You and Fuck Your Mom chapter 4 . 6/22/2007
your story are one of the greatest go you!
Split Soul chapter 4 . 3/16/2007
Lol! I'm not an often fan of GaaraSasuke, but this is funny! I like the last chapter best. Nice work!
moonlistic chapter 2 . 5/12/2006
No how could you make it so that itachi and sasuke get along I love the fact that they hate each other. : tear :
moonlistic chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
I loved your story epically since it's a yoai fanfic. The pairing great sasuke my favorite charcter.
CloudKitsune17 chapter 4 . 1/31/2006
Oh! So Gaara was gonna propose to Sasuke? X3 Lovely ending! And the omake is oddly cute. KITTIES AND PUPPIES!

Ja ne, for now! Keep up the wonderful work! - *wink*
queeno'cupcakes chapter 4 . 4/12/2005
This is one of the best fics I have ever read.

So well written!
Ithiely-chan chapter 4 . 3/16/2005
Gah1! I LOVE YOUR FICS Ok, now you've gotten me nto GaaraSasuke-pairing...That's...FIVE yaoi Sasuke pairings all rumbling through my head!
NarutoGrievesSilently chapter 2 . 3/15/2005
Wow! Finally! Someone who agrees with me that Gaara and Sasuke should be together! This is great! I LOVE IT! THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS!
Ketsi-aiita-n chapter 4 . 3/9/2005
I'm loving this story with a PASSION. I love it, I love it, I love it. I love Gaara/Sasuke, I love Itachi in reading gloasses, I'm just loving it all!

LOVE!
This Account Is So Old Wow chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
[clings to you] Anyone who loves Hunter X Hunter (KILLUA!) and Spiral (KANONE!) automatically makes worship list. Hehehehe.

AND...OMG. ItaSasu. (or whatever. SasuIta. Nyan.)

I love this fic. It's so...cute...

KYAA!

Write Kanone fic? Please? [begs]
Tasogare Asa chapter 4 . 11/10/2004
I love this fanfic! It was the first Gaara/Sasuke I read too... maybe I should write one and post it... I'll do that... soon. .
Laura chapter 2 . 10/7/2004
I know youre trying to get moth POVs but writing practically the same thing twice is confusing.
Korei47 chapter 4 . 9/24/2004