Reviews for Art
Wends chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Nice little story with lovely characterizations! Ginji driving a stick - now /there's/ a scary though.

Only criticism I have is, as I am an insane car nerd, I happen to know that the Subaru 360 only has a 3 speed transmission. Reason I know this is because I've been wanting one for a restoration project for years, but haven't found any reliable parts depot and have more or less given up on it in favor of the more available Triumph TR6. :P

Otherwise, good read!
Savana88 chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
This was very cute! Oh and I reviewed your other one about vanilla and straberry, didn't put my name though, didn't realize I had not signend in lol. Anyways, very cute, you did make a couple of typos here and there but otherewise fanstastic!
Riki-Tiki-Tabby chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
aw :3 that was cute x3 so cute, I can die happy now because it was just that great X) well anyway, I loved the idea a lot. XD When I read the title I was expecting Ban to be painting a master piece and then Ginji's over there being adorable and drawing a cute little house. XDD But I liked this idea a whole lot x3 once again, the way you write them is absolutely priceless! Loved it! (a yay moment)

Riki-Tiki
Hana Rui chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
Aw, that was very nice and well-written. Ban may not often look it, but he really does care for Ginji’s welfare—even at the expense of his own beloved car, hehe.

Learned some things about driving, too. I haven’t held a steering wheel in my entire life, seriously, but I think I can at least make a car move just reading through this.

Write on! _
CuriousDreamWeaver chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
Very cute. LOL Driving is an art. Especially if your car's your baby. LOL Well done.

_~

DreamWeaver
Wah-Keetcha chapter 1 . 8/27/2004
haha, ya know it's like my pick-up.. a standard . lol. I had a hard time learning that too, but it really is an art bcs of the way the gears all work and such. I liked it..

Wah-Keetch
Misura chapter 1 . 6/9/2004
A funny and cute read, with a very high 'Just the thing to brighten up my day'-level. I especially loved the way you wrote Ginji. Though Ban, of course, was fun to read too. Especially imagining the expression on his face at certain points. :D Kawaiiness!
Anime Writer2 chapter 1 . 3/17/2004
loved this one as well!
Indego chapter 1 . 12/30/2003
_ cute! I LOVE it *huggles ficcy* ...and yes I agree with Ban...driving standard is an Art form _ *pats her little Volvo thats even older then she is*
Piper The BusDriver
Kiawna chapter 1 . 8/13/2003
Aw, I loved it. It was like a driving lesson for ppl as well as a fanfic. Hope you write more soon.
firedraygon chapter 1 . 7/29/2003
Aw, this is so cute! _ Driving standard seems hard...It's all automatic for me! Well, please write more soon! This is great!

~firedraygon97