Reviews for One Night To Forever
Lovely! Thank you for sharing!
Another sweet tale! Thank you for sharing!
Fraulein Takoor chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
Very nice ans sweet :-)
Alexa1993 chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
wonderful and sweet!
Dragons Quill chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
awe, i liked it, it was sweet, im surprised that he didn't complain about having to change the diaper. i know my mom says that dad complained endlessly about it with me. the man worked in cow poop all day, but to change a baby's diaper was just too much. hehe. loved the story!
Silindro chapter 1 . 1/9/2004
not bad at all
Louise Luvgood chapter 1 . 9/17/2003
I am so glad that i have finally found someone who seems to agree with me. If you take Gryffindar and cross them with any of the other houses you will get atleast 1 Ravenclaw out of the family. This was a lovely over view of the Snape/Granger family idea. I loved it and will be reading the rest of your current works and will be waiting for your next story. By the way if you are interested i have been working on a Kareoke story and will (if everything gose acording to plan) have a Beowulf inspired Hermione/Severus story where Snape is the Hero. Also if you like Luna Lovegood i am try to write with her as my character, also.
Phoenix aka Silver Banshee chapter 1 . 8/27/2003
dunno how helpful this is gonna b but theres only one word for your story: QT QT QT QT QT QT QT
Killer Angel chapter 1 . 7/30/2003
Very, very cute.
llGeekGoddessll chapter 1 . 7/29/2003
that was a fabulous story...well written and a very satisfying read.
curlique chapter 1 . 7/29/2003
Why is this story in the Hermione/Sirius section? I think it would be perfectly sweet in the Hermione/Severus section, but it does not belong here.
xxDustNight88 chapter 1 . 7/26/2003