Reviews for One Night To Forever
Alexa1993 chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
wonderful and sweet!
Dragons Quill chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
awe, i liked it, it was sweet, im surprised that he didn't complain about having to change the diaper. i know my mom says that dad complained endlessly about it with me. the man worked in cow poop all day, but to change a baby's diaper was just too much. hehe. loved the story!
Silindro chapter 1 . 1/9/2004
not bad at all
Louise Luvgood chapter 1 . 9/17/2003
I am so glad that i have finally found someone who seems to agree with me. If you take Gryffindar and cross them with any of the other houses you will get atleast 1 Ravenclaw out of the family. This was a lovely over view of the Snape/Granger family idea. I loved it and will be reading the rest of your current works and will be waiting for your next story. By the way if you are interested i have been working on a Kareoke story and will (if everything gose acording to plan) have a Beowulf inspired Hermione/Severus story where Snape is the Hero. Also if you like Luna Lovegood i am try to write with her as my character, also.
Phoenix aka Silver Banshee chapter 1 . 8/27/2003
dunno how helpful this is gonna b but theres only one word for your story: QT QT QT QT QT QT QT
Killer Angel chapter 1 . 7/30/2003
Very, very cute.
llGeekGoddessll chapter 1 . 7/29/2003
that was a fabulous story...well written and a very satisfying read.
curlique chapter 1 . 7/29/2003
Why is this story in the Hermione/Sirius section? I think it would be perfectly sweet in the Hermione/Severus section, but it does not belong here.
DustNight25832 chapter 1 . 7/26/2003
this was wonderful!
ZaiN1985 chapter 1 . 7/22/2003
Yayness!
DigiNyxx chapter 1 . 7/22/2003
Aww! Babies! I'm getting broody. Don't tell my fiance! I'll get wrong. He said no babies until after the wedding ... ah well! Nice story!
Yori-chan chapter 1 . 7/22/2003
Pure fluff! But I was warned - from your post in WIKTT. Wonderful - this fandom needs more waff! And more one-shots mind you ... Love it way too ... Sorry for saying this but - adorable.

'The mistakes of his youth had ruled his life for the past 20 years. She was his salvation.'

I love that, it's truly a wonderful line! Now, when people ask me why I'm so obsessed with the most ludicrous couple the genre could possibly think up, I can quote this. (With a confident point in the direction of this blessed fanfic.)

Amazingly sweet.