Reviews for Cradle
Allen's Matchmaker chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
I hate this. I hate this. I hate this. For some reason unknown, I love it. And I hate myself for that.
Bonnie Mizuhara chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
That was so beautiful... I really liked the idea of it. I like LuciusJames...
Cerberusia chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
Excellent...beautifully dark, with hints of Gothic romance...I think you should let your fingers have a mind of their own more often...Heh. To put it simply; dark, gothic, slashy, Lucius/James goodness. What's not to love?
Evil Windstar chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
powerful. dark.

oh luv it
aphinitea chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
pretty damned good...and that's inspiration for you! never know what's coming out of the talented fingers next! lol...please keep writing~!
Pam Marks chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
Oh my god! This is awesome! You must must MUST continue this. Please! I love this. What's going to happen if anyone ever finds out that James is really alive? How will Harry take it? What kind of mental state is James in? You must write more and fast.
yumi-sama chapter 1 . 5/23/2004
wow that was a great fic in my oppinion. does draco or naracissa know that james is alive? and what did you mean by "After all, even angels lie sometimes." does that mean that james really doesn't love lucious? you should write a sequel. any way byebye,
CuriousDreamWeaver chapter 1 . 4/13/2004
That was different from most of the fics I tend to read, but I quite enjoyed it. I thought it was very nicely written with good use of language and imagery. Well done.
_~
DreamWeaver
Quill chapter 1 . 3/8/2004
WOW! I never knew that a story can convince me of JP/LM. I look forward to seeing more of your work.
Ice And Fire Vanessa chapter 1 . 11/24/2003
This is charming and beautiful...
Harmonic Friction chapter 1 . 9/29/2003
Whoa.. That was so cool. Really gorgeous. The ending was a big surprise, and Lucius was very freaky- but the whole story was so good. It was interesting. Nice work! I love the line 'The silver chains'. Great!
npetrenko chapter 1 . 8/14/2003
Beautiful story.
Chocolat elf chapter 1 . 8/14/2003
Oh. Oh, that was so beautifully bittersweet but surprisingly horrific underneath everything else. I liked the way the line:

*His cradle. His beautiful prison.*

Refers to the rhyme at the beginning. It was a bit confusing but really, really good all the same. You’re fics are always good *fangirls shamelessly*

Where can I buy your writing talent? I want it! Do you think they sell it on ebay?

*Huggles James* aw, I know you loved Lily but the slashyness is good! Honest!

Ok, I’ll go back to the review now! I like the way you had Lucius refer to James as an angel, the Abusive!Lucius image gets sickening after a while. Why can't people show him as human? Well, you did a great job of that. I was a bit surprised at James' reaction to finding Harry was alive, it wasn’t very… er… he didn’t seem very angry. That’s it. But then none of this really makes sense. It’s not a bad thing though!

You know, I’m just about ready to say 'sod it' and read your R rated fics. Gah! I have no self-discipline. And I have decided to stalk you. Muahahahahah! Ahem… Not really. I don’t do those sorts of things. But your LJ is very interesting. Wah. Me want a LJ. Yeah. I’m babbling and I’m bored so I’ll just shut up shall I?

I loved this ficlet. I am turning into an angst whore. :D

~Chocoalt elf:)
hallmark chapter 1 . 8/7/2003
Loved it, loved it, loved it! Very rare that you find something this -good- on . This story was incredibly well written and just... awe-inspiring. You have a brilliant way with words.
Crucifyx chapter 1 . 7/23/2003
Very good fic. I enjoyed your version of the characters.