Reviews for Stars Not in Heaven
brnkofeternity06 chapter 20 . 3/25
Interesting story overall. I don't know if I'd read the sequel since I was more than happy with this story. Thanks for this. It was my first Buffy-HP x-over :D And I loved it!
Darlarose17 chapter 12 . 6/2/2014
Xander's reaction under Dracula's control was funnier...little disappointed that the Sisters didn't make an appearance, I was kinda hoping Remus would fill in for Giles in that situation, but oh well...very entertaining...
Hobbyfarmer chapter 10 . 5/27/2014
I am going ti give up on the wimp Harry and Harry Potter side show. There is too much Buffy and not enough Harry in this story. Too bad.
Happy Camper27 chapter 14 . 5/6/2014
Very interesting so far. One question though: wouldn't make more sense if Petunia was a squib, not a muggle? I mean, from what we see in the series, for the most part magic seems to almost be a dominant genetic trait, seeing as many of the magicals we see have had at least one of their parents being magical or are muggleborns, and (though I'm not sure if this is fannon or cannon) there's the theory that muggleborns are magical because they are descended from squibs. And if squibs come into existence because of inbreeding within a family bringing out traits that block a magical from their magic, and Lily's mother came from a mostly 'pureblood' family, then there's a chance-a small one-that Petunia was unlucky enough to be born with those genetic traits, then that could mean she's a squib. It's just with magical blood in her veins, I find it hard to think it possible for Petunia to simply be a muggle. Also, since Lily was technically a half blood, does that make both Harry and Buffy purebloods?
Lord Dream chapter 5 . 1/22/2014
Not bad. Not amazing, but not bad by far. Tone it down on the fluffy family mucical stuff and your golden.
DialACow chapter 2 . 1/4/2014
I was referred to this story by Sam-453 (in the preface of his story 'It's All in the Blood', which can be found on this site). I am glad he (or she) did so because given how old this story is I probably never would've checked it out. I commend you on getting the dialog style of BTVS down pat. You definitely captured the humor and the chemistry between the 'Scoobie's. The premise so far is believeable as well (wonder how many children going through a dead parent's papers make a similar discovery).
WhiteElfElder chapter 20 . 9/2/2013
Interesting story idea. I am not sure if I like Harry and Buffy as siblings as much as a couple though.
WhiteElfElder chapter 18 . 9/2/2013
At least Harry and Hermione are getting a clue...hopefully that spat with Ron will not derail it.
WhiteElfElder chapter 8 . 9/1/2013
You know, a quick Reparo and all is right.
bkasavan chapter 20 . 7/16/2013
Daughter of Buffy and Harry! Yay! (no no no no No No No No NO NO NO NO NONONONONONO)

Well, on to the next story :) Great story!
kitsuneko1976 chapter 10 . 2/21/2013
My thoughts are like STDs. I don't mean to get them, they just come to me.

this belongs on a t-shirt.
kitsuneko1976 chapter 9 . 2/21/2013
wouldn't it have been axl rose? Axel foley was eddie murphy in beverly hills cop, and i know buffy's too shrewd at pop culture to botch that one. especially with the wannabe rocker comment.

*snrk* like the video game thing, but game wouldn't be mis-sounded, unless it was all run together as one word...

this is pretty damn cool so far. looking forward to more. oh lookie here, a next button!
Curious chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
No Dawn?
OiishiKata chapter 6 . 7/4/2012
great story so far
Kila9Nishika chapter 20 . 5/16/2012
Great story!

Being the annoying nitpicker again, it is "hast thee," instead of "hath thou."

Also, my geekiness might be a bit off today, but "The Dark is Rising," anyone? Heehee!

Thanks for the story!