Reviews for To Have and To Hold
anonymous chapter 1 . 1/26/2001
Thank you starbaby for clearing up that question for me. Given Tom's fascination with the 20th century television, I can see that he would know who Sheera was. Once I read your response, I remembered the character from the movie "Master's of the Universe"'. What a coincidence that RDM was in that movie as well.
janey chapter 1 . 1/10/2001
BANG! *sound of hitting nail on head*
Starbaby chapter 1 . 1/7/2001
Anonymous..Sheera was a cartoon, the female equivilent of He-Man. She used to lift big 'ol logs right over her head. She defended Etheria from a creep named Hordak. I myself went all Sheera when a towering display of toilet paper fell on my two year old nephew in the grocery store. I had to dig him out from under the rolls-the Charmin was flying left and right. And no, I didn't squeeze it.
anonymous chapter 1 . 1/7/2001
Great story, but who the heck is Sheera?
Sihayya22 chapter 1 . 1/7/2001
You almost had me there. The end was marvelously done, hillarious, relieving and hmm...cute. You write wonderfully, I can see from B'ellana's POV from your fic, keep on writing!
Lanna chapter 1 . 12/18/2000
I love it! It was so sad! And sweet when they were together again! And the end was so funny! I loved Seven's comment!
Gracie chapter 1 . 12/18/2000
Oh . . . wow. You manage to swing us from supreme angst to hilarity without making it seem forced. Characters couldn't be more on target. You've done it again-wonderful job!
Chani chapter 1 . 12/18/2000
Oh my gawd...you totally play with my emotion...I almost believe that Tom was dead for awhile...LOL. Great angst! Wonderfully written, nicely done...the ending was hillarious too, I can't stop smiling and grinning now :D Thanks for writing it.
sally chapter 1 . 12/17/2000
The descriptions were poetry and the ending was hilarious. Great job. :)
Zoe chapter 1 . 12/17/2000
I could write a review if stop myself from crying! That was absolutely brilliant! Angsty, dramatic, yet filled with humor. Totally in character esp B'ELanna I could really picture an episode like this with P/T-I WISH. Three cheers for Toby the Wonder Targ I sure hope he makes an apperance this season. Can wait to read more!
LadyChakotay chapter 1 . 12/17/2000
LOL That was excellent, my friend! I absolutely loved it. That was the best P/T story I have ever read. It couldn't have been more in character. Thank you for letting my beloved B'Elanna show her passion and love for helmboy, without losing her Klingon pride. If only Voyager's writers were so inspired. Bravo once again! You are a fanfic goddess!