Reviews for The Things We Didn't See
BlueEyedAlchemist chapter 2 . 7/17/2008
Chap 2 was my FAVORITE n Chap 3 was REALLY GOOD!

(*Chap one is kinda inpossible but funny!*)
tanpopo no hana chapter 3 . 12/21/2007
You're right,I did wonder about that. Always seemed kind of hazardous to me! *giggles*
tanpopo no hana chapter 2 . 12/21/2007
Priceless... god this is so funny!
tanpopo no hana chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
mwahahaha! Go John!
PrincessAmy-and-Blueberry chapter 3 . 7/4/2005
please finsh it! it was great!
Miss Paranoid chapter 3 . 8/25/2004
Hehe, I've wondered so many times what would happen if someone was in the pool when TB1 was launched... and now I know! Very funny and very well written :)
killhill2003 chapter 3 . 7/25/2004
ok i almost fell off my chair laughing at chapter 1 so funny john teh dark horse please write more beyond chapter 3
The Rabid Kookaburra chapter 3 . 8/18/2003
LOL! That last chapter's my favorite! I can just see that happening, especially in IR's early days!

But there is one small error: The sofa takes you to Thunderbird 3, not 2. The painting of the rocket is what gets you to TB2. Also, Scott goes to TB1 via the light fixtures along the wall; the portrait is just the communications system.
quiller chapter 2 . 8/16/2003
...and just what did Alan do with Tin Tin's underwear? How about another chapter when he pulls his hankerchief out of his pocket over supper and they come out as well? THAT would take soem explaining!

Keep up the good work!
Shirley Ann Burton chapter 3 . 8/14/2003
This is a downright funny story you've written so far! I've often wondered what the Tracy Family did during the stuff we never saw. It's definitely a great piece of humor! Please add more to it!
mcj chapter 3 . 7/28/2003
Another fun chapter. I've often wondered that watching the show. Is there a pool alert? Obviously not.

Lots of fun! Keep writing Charl

mcj
hesquidor chapter 3 . 7/27/2003
I just thought I'd point out that by sitting on the sofa you get to TB3 not TB2. Two's hanger is behind the picture of the rocket.
Angelina K chapter 3 . 7/26/2003
I like this idea, describing all the things we've never seen. Each one you have is original, and I like you seem to be having fun with this. Why write if you're not having a good time? You're going to add more to this, right? :)
Kyrano chapter 3 . 7/26/2003
This is just so so funny, charl, will you marry me?
yveybevy chapter 3 . 7/25/2003
You really are having fun with the characters, and it's great. It's so outlandish and OTT, that it works. It's good, Charl ,to see the lighter side of IR. Also good to see Scott having the last laugh. Too often he is at the mercy of Gordon and Alan. I guess this is just payback!