Reviews for Hu Gardarn
ARandomPerson chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
This is amazing. So powerful, and beautifully written. If you haven't already started your own book, I really suggest you do, you could do so well as an author. We need more people like you that can write with such feeling.
gyrtjuytjyr chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
wow. amazing :)

you should send stuff to a publisher

x
starburst27 chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
I lost interest in this fandom a long time ago, but when I still love this fanfic to death. It's just so...GOOD!
slinko chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
For about five minutes, I sat here trying to think of a reveiw to write. But this fanfic was simply so amazing that it left me speechless.

You, my friend, have a talent for writing romance. I envy you.

This fanfic actually made my eyes tear up. And that is very impressive. Very impressive indeed.

I mean...wow...just...GODAMNIT THAT WAS A GOOD FANFIC! (breaks down into hysterical tears)

(takes a deep breath)

Please forgive my ranting. It is currently 1:16 AM where I am and my level of sanity is questionable at this hour.

OMFG SCREW SANITY! I'M GONNA GO LOOK AT YOUR OTHERS FICS!
occaecation chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
This. Is. AMAZING. You have the best, most powerful writing I have seen in ages. It kills me that they didn't get together in the end, but the story would have lost all of its power and be nothing but fluff. I cannot find words to describe how well you handled this, but I can tell you that it should have several more reviews than it does. Bravo!

Rayne
Naked Revenge chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
JEEZ THAT WAS SAD. Gosh. I just about cried there. Great writing, though.
Aryelweb chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
... *Cries* TT *Sniff*

That was beautiful. Y_Y
Jamie Love chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
I thought it was very well written. I have to say I didnt like it, I'm afraid. Too sad. Plus it reminded me very painful of my darling Julius. But I guess thats parshly my fault for reading it, huh?
anon-anon-anon chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
beautiful. You have captured the emotions brilliantly. OOC but who cares!
Aura of Chaos chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
gay freak
Gem W chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
O.o wow. This is beautiful. Meggie practically cried. Meggie's sorry for the lack of emotion, but she does that when it's too wonderful for words.
jerri and arona chapter 1 . 10/5/2003
Yay! Holly/Root stories!

keep it up! PLEASE!
Lyona of Tartarus chapter 1 . 8/25/2003
Ahh.. And I thought that I was all alone in the world in thinking that Root and Vimes were so similar as to be almost stifling. Except, of course, in the matter of Lady Sybil.

There's so much to say about this fanfic, and yet I can't say much of it, simply because there's nothing I can really convey properly because I simply don't have your gift for language and connecting the mind and the heart together. The closest I can come to it is this: How depressing. Yet how wonderful.

They're not acting anything like themselves, the way they would in the books, and that's yet another thing that I find amazing; most of the time in your one-shot fanfictions, your characters have almost nothing in common with Colfer's characters, but no one cares about it.

And by the way, Trouble's acting a bit like Carrot.

You do realize that in many mental visions, Root has a bald spot the size of Haven atop his head to match his magenta complexion? Just checking.

Rooticums? Odd nickname. Never thought of it myself.

And I'm not at all sure I understand it now. I thought I understood it a moment ago, but I've lost the thread now. Then again, it's not that hard to confuse me. That Tony comment of Holly's, by the way, was rather callous of her. Or did you mean to do that on purpose?

The last line was good though. And that's all.
Nuyaviel chapter 1 . 7/26/2003
wow!

i mean - um - i'm not good at leaving meaningful reviews that'll inspire an author to make a good story even better. i'm not. so i'll just say that i like this. i'm no judge, but i think it's wonderfully written. you capture characters and moods well.

i'd tell you to keep writing, but i don't need to. someone with your talent, Blue Yeti, needs no encouragement to continue writing. _
Kitty Rainbow chapter 1 . 7/24/2003
I love this. That's about all I can say. Even when re-reading it's still very powerful.

The cuts between the now and then work very well, with the external stimuli throwing Root between reality and his memories. An interesting idea also - Root being thrown out because he's trying to hide what they have - and I think you put in a lot of suspense.

I'm not quite sure what else to 'm half-asleep. But I'm reviewing now because otherwise I'll forget and that will be bad because this story deserves more reviews.

I loff this. D