Reviews for In the Waiting
spidermanwife chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
I loved this! I love the Peter and May relationship. I think he would be an awesome dad and I liked how you portrayed him.
Fantasy-Mania31 chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
That was so cute!
lostinafeeling chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Love it. I could totally see this as a side companion to that particular issue. I hope to read more Spider-Girl stories from you if you have an ideas left! Great one shot!

nequam-tenshi chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
So sweet!
GrimlockX4 chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
I really loved the father/daughter moment when Peter saw that May was alive and well after fighting Seth. :)
Epidot chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
Damn...This was...emotional. I mean that in the good way. You can actually connect yourself with him and his distress. I have the 'Spider-girl' issue in question, but I must confess that I have not really seen it so much from Peter's point of view. To have it written with such skill is wonderful. It was a real lucky find for me.

Thank you.
Dark Gotham chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
This is rather good. High charge with lots of emotions. I don't really know the Spider-Man verse that you're talking about I admit. However, it doesn't really matter because you painted a great pictuer with you're words. I guess I've never really been a fan of Peter haveing kids because they all seem to get his inharentence of the Spider powers. But this is really good deep.
Lady Suneidesis chapter 1 . 3/25/2004
Cute story! Really well written!
The Cure chapter 1 . 12/31/2003
so sweet...*
Selliya chapter 1 . 10/13/2003
And yet again you say things that are so obvious, but I was too thick to even notice!

Thanx for being the wise one here!

Aurora Dawn Bringer chapter 1 . 10/6/2003
Thanx for the helpful hints!

giveGodtheglory chapter 1 . 8/4/2003
This rocked. I never had gotten to the part where MJ and Peter had May, and I've nver seen Spider-Girl. Looks like I have to add her to the fic I'll have Spidey in. And her brother, too, maybe.

Thanks for the story.

God bless you.
fruitcakes chapter 1 . 7/25/2003
That is cute. It's different from the others. It's better than a " Mary Jane wanting to be Peter's mistress" stories!
Rift chapter 1 . 7/23/2003
Yay! another Spider-Girl fic! And it's good too! news on the cancelation thing: Mayday's got at least another year before they try to put her on the chopping block again
deLurk chapter 1 . 7/22/2003
This is a beautiful, touching story... I love it. ::basks in the warm fuzzies::