Reviews for The Distance
Kenrich chapter 1 . 1/3
Should have need with Davis fainting after they said love u
molli chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
5 I would say
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!
x0Arisax0 chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
It was pretty good actually... Loved the song and the way you narrated the story...
Captain Kork chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
I love it!
Brosis chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
love it!
Illusjonerendelavprosessen chapter 1 . 11/9/2003
I love your story and I'm the 5 YAY!
Still-Likes-Beyblade chapter 1 . 7/23/2003
hey! kool story! u shud write sum more cause t.k/kari fics rock! lol! peace out
Eowyn the Fair chapter 1 . 7/22/2003
If you are waiting for five I guess I'm number 3. Sweet story and the reunion at the end was a perfect wrap to it. Do more!
Ivgie Sole chapter 1 . 7/22/2003
Cute. Quite enjoyable. And the song definitely fits in. well done!
Fox of Light chapter 1 . 7/22/2003
This is really good! I hope you write more ficcies. I'd enjoy to read your work!

~*Fox of Light*~