Reviews for Amongst the Gangs
I liked that chapter alote
I like sara
I liked that chapter very much
I liked it
I know I did
Jack chapter 6 . 10/13/2013
Hello SharpsnoutMy name is Jack and I like your story Amongst the Gangs I can't wait for the rest of it i also like Wallace and Sara thay make a cute par Jack
SummerMoon-WinterSun chapter 6 . 2/26/2010
I'm surprised how few stories there are for Gangs of NY. I love the movie!

The detail in the chapters is really well in-depth. Also I like how you add the appostrophes to represent Wallace's Scottish accent... Not many people would go that far!
sweet-opium-dreamer chapter 6 . 3/19/2006
Just when I thought there wouldnt be anymore, I came back just to see, if mabey you had updated! Yay! Yes a bit slow, but I'm glad you're back! I have never seen the movie because every bloody time I ask mum to borrow it out she says no! gr! well, write soon!

ps; I love Wallace's accent!
Merechan chapter 6 . 2/15/2006
LOL! "Eijit!" LOL! Don't u just LOVE that word. New York can rock at some points. I can really picture you living in that time and place.
Maeko-Nohara chapter 3 . 12/7/2005
Yes, that's wonderful news. I'm very happy. Can't wait.

I'm not inspired right now for GoNY, unfortunately. I can only ask again that you review spelling/grammatical mistakes in your new chapter, and fix them in the old ones. However, if you present me with an scenario that you're having difficulty with, now or later, I could be able to help.

Cheers,

Maeko-Nohara chapter 4 . 11/26/2005
Oh, yes, I now realise how long it's been since you've updated... I guess I shouldn't stray so far from the fics at the top of the page in a section that isn't updated very often... still, it'd be wonderful if you didn't give up on this! I know you're still around because you've very recently updated one of your other stories, so would you pick this one up again? :)

Maeko-Nohara chapter 5 . 11/26/2005
I was pleasantly surprised at your handling of so many OCs. This fic has endeared itself to me and I will certainly keep an eye on it. I haven't found something I enjoyed like this in a long time- isn't the best, I'm sure we all know.

You might want to consider investing in a beta reader... one of your more glaring grammatical errors is your punctuation on the end of sentences. It's not a comma, it's a period for the stand alone sentences that don't have '_ said' afterwards, you know? Also, you seem to have a problem with run-on sentences- find good stopping points and add a period/hyphen/whatever so that things flow more naturally. Otherwise this is very good and I'm looking forward to a new chapter. If you need any help please let me know.

me chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
The Lord can come anytime. Be prepared.
kiki chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
Everything else Wallace put in his own bag and tied it closed. All of his fathers other belongings Wallace put back in the bag and tied it closed.

The term 'tied it closed' sounds awkward when you use it a second time in the very next sentence. Also I don't think the journal entries are necessary. It helps to make the reader wonder what's going on in wallaces head after his father dies. The way you have it displayed makes it appear as if he barely cares. (the writing has too much clarity for wallace to be in any sort of pain, which he should be if his father just died.)
sweet-opium-dreamer chapter 5 . 7/1/2005
!YAY! your the best! I havent been on fanfic for ages but when ever I do go on, I always check to see if you've got a new chapter up! I dont mean to brag, but I recon I'd make an excellent Bludget! btw, will there be more blood and gore in the next chapter?(I'm not a sicko or anything, I just like gang battles and stuff!) anyhow, great, long chapter, I hope there'll be many more soon, but thats up to you! luv Anna x

(*_*)