Reviews for Apprentice
DesertRose3000 chapter 29 . 9/11/2008
Ah, poor Kenji! It seems the sins of the fathers really do trickle down to the children. So sad!
Keniichi chapter 30 . 3/16/2007
from what you have said in this chapter their's going to be a sequel, or did you already begin to make one, because i want to see his adventures as a teenager/man(depending on if you did his genpukku)!

so please tell me, and my mom( she watches anime too)!
Keniichi chapter 29 . 3/16/2007
well kenji definitely got some advice from kenshin on how killing is nver a good thing to do no matter what, although i'm surprised that since kenji is fifteen(correct?) that he hasn't recieved the sakabatou after all he's past his genpuklu or about that age, right?
Keniichi chapter 28 . 3/16/2007
lol, hiko surprised kenji and lol again hiko said "No, it's a shark, baka". you have a good sense of humor!
Keniichi chapter 27 . 3/16/2007
what are they going to name the baby, and how is kenji going to take the news?
Keniichi chapter 26 . 3/16/2007
ooh, kenji's such a lady's man!
Keniichi chapter 25 . 3/16/2007
kawaii! i can see it now**starts imagining kenji and yuki together, do you think it will happen?**
Keniichi chapter 24 . 3/16/2007
three parts. part one: i agree with you that aoshi is a little socially withdrawn, and people who are sensitive like little kids(including myself even though i'm 15) can reach these types.

part two: i also agree with you that aoshi isn't a bad guy, and that he would beat up his own kids(in any way), but you have to have loving discipline right?

part three the funny part: lol, no offense to you, but you like hiko?
Keniichi chapter 23 . 3/16/2007
why does yuki hate kenji, is it because she's jealous of him?

well i'm going to read the next chapter!
Keniichi chapter 22 . 3/15/2007
lol "You tap me, I tap you, fair is fair, baka" cool kenji to kenshin talked(not like me and my dad, we don't do it all the time, because he's at work most of the time, full time job, and he's 66!)! you just got to like that father and son talk even if it is a little personal.
Keniichi chapter 21 . 3/15/2007
lol, hiko and omasu! kawaii! lol, again hiko likes kenji, i was right yay!

ps: this is my personal complement to you :you are a good authoress!

keniichi's mom, and keniichi(mainly my keniichi's mother) like my daughter said you are a good authoress, and probably a very good mother, just from what i'v read, and not too many people in today's world are as safe, and as good as you are, please update soon, speaking as you have made me happy ,that me, and my daughter, have found someone trustworthy enough to be personal with!
Keniichi chapter 20 . 3/15/2007
what's wrong with misao, does she have the stomach flu or something? so is omasu really "in love" with hiko, and vice versa?
Keniichi chapter 19 . 3/15/2007
wow i thought yahiko would be in his early thirties, well that could be that he's in his late twenties, and kenji was born when he was about 13-14, so that would make him about 26-28 right?i also agree with you on japanese marriages, although it's kind of obvious that everyone who got married in the rk series really love each other!

eww...sex, and yesi know life doesn't at around age 30-40, heck my parents are older than that, and i don't consider them old well they did take care of people in their 90's in a nursery home(that was when i was, 6, before they died)
Keniichi chapter 18 . 3/10/2007
lol, sano's so funny! i can hardly believe that kenshin actually said that sano was tactless and sano's response ""But, you love me anyway, ne?" made me laugh even harder!
Keniichi chapter 17 . 3/10/2007
i think hiko's annoyed with kenji in this chapter, ne?