Reviews for Can You Make Me Happy?
Saskie chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
So freaking cute! (L)
Emerald Twin Blade chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
*fangirl scream* OMFG, THAT WAS SO CUTE! I wanna read more fics like this one... LoL! X3!
Kojiro Rei chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
Cuteness!
The HB chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
WOOT! SO CUTE I LUV KITExELK FICS AND THIS PWNS EVERYONE OF THE ONES I'VE READ SO FAR o PLEASE UPDATE!
RorschachBleeder chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
Meep! This is SO CUTE! I just got the game for Christmas! It's awsome! I wwish you would continue this story...It would make me smile!
Neko Kate-chan chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
*.*

So Cute! *huggles Elk* Isn't he cute?

Great story, nice characterisation and length
Digi Mint chapter 1 . 12/26/2004
I always thought Aromatic Grass sounded like some sort of drug! XD

Very, very, very cute story! I love KiteElk :D
Kurorokitty chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
Bravo! Very good! Please continue!
MKS chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
aw... so cute and Fluffy! Kaiwai!
Nevyn chapter 1 . 4/21/2004
*frown* Okay, Aromatic Grass is not a drug. It isn't weed and it isn't something that you can get high of off. The World sold millions of copies. Would the game designers really make something like a drug in it if it were going to be played by kids of all ages? Aromatic means to smell nice. And that is all it is. Sweet smelling grass. And on another note, it is Mia that likes the stuff a lot. Not Elk. Give it to Mia and affection rate rises by 100. Give it to Elk and it raises by 2. A nice site on Aromatic grass as well as Mia and Elk can be found at: /elk/
And this board tells about the history of Aromatic Grass in the Hack Sign Series: dot_hack/b6813/56115012/?9
But that all aside, I liked the story. It had a nice feeling in it and it leaves the reader knowing that everything will be all right. Good going on that aspect. You did a good job.
Siamh chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
I love your fic and all but your name... Puppy Kicker... do you have a thing against puppies? How could you there so cute and cuddily! Oh well... guess it's your thoughts not mine.
Bucket Grunty chapter 1 . 12/22/2003
OH. MY. GOD. *starts laughing hilariously* So weird, so right, you got me lifted... uh. Haha. That is so FUNNY. *glances around* Bucket.
Alisi Thorndyke chapter 1 . 12/12/2003
Hey nice story. I actually sat down to read it with my crazy schedule, but anyway, it's a nice fic and keep going.
Ty _
Yuki chapter 1 . 12/2/2003
If they was in and couple how is eveone else going to react with Or if they find out? please update soon
Sakura no Miko chapter 1 . 11/26/2003
Ohh, how lovely!

Reminds me too much of me, though ;) Elk is so lucky to have Kite "make him happy"...