Reviews for A Change of Course
ishala8 chapter 9 . 6/15/2011
I love the plot and pairimgs, as well as the thorough - albreit morbit - research information. The only thing that kind of throws me off is the fact that you obviously don't look at your work after publishing it. If you did, you would know that none of the links display on ff.n unless they are spaced and that most of your italised words are missing, leaving only a / to mark their existence.

Still, I thank you for all your hard work. This is an amazing fic, something that is very hard to come across when dealing with this pairing. Well done!
Kichi Hisaki chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
O_O; Holy crapith... Poor Elizabeth... Well, at least she doesn't get in the way of lovely JW Slash.
Deadsy Dreams chapter 9 . 2/17/2007
More! Please? Awesome story!
Hiei-Rulez chapter 6 . 11/20/2006
ok...i realize that i'm reviewing out of order here...but, whatever!

the really hott scenes in this fic get even hotter when listening to 'Don't Let Go' by Bryan Adams and Sarah McLachlan. Honsetly...it took all the control i had to not start screaming as i was reading this. It was that amazing.

So...i'm gonna go finish reading now...while listening to the song. I really hope you update soon, though!
Hiei-Rulez chapter 7 . 11/20/2006
so...hott..can't...breathe

very elaborate sex scene in the beginning...i nearly died from the hottness right there!

oh my god...i'm gonna be having some hell of a dream tonight!

(if you couldn't tell...very much enjoyed! keep it up)
somethinguntraceable chapter 8 . 7/25/2006
"(1) I took this from “Master and Commander: Far Side of the Ocean” Go see the movie, its good. And there were some slashy undertones…or maybe I read too much into things now. But some fanfics from this would be nice..."

Oh, fear not, I see slash everywhere. And I mean. Everywhere. it's getting unhealthy ) P

Excellent story by the way...MORE LEMON. I'll shuddup now...*runs away*

JACK/WILL FOREVER!
Your Kidney chapter 9 . 7/18/2006
oh… yay for jackwill slashyness! :glomps: i love you!

InsaneBlackHeart
SpiralSeeker chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
Your story is absolutley amazing! Your characterizations are so incredibly strong, it's outstanding. I can't wait to see more!
mdemanatee chapter 9 . 3/28/2006
Great story! I can't wait to see where this is going. I'll be checking back later.
Goldensong chapter 9 . 8/11/2005
*grins* Damn I love this! So hot, and so awesome!
xXZero CoolXx chapter 3 . 6/4/2005
I've only just satrted reading this and I think that it is most excellent so far! Acctually...I probably should have waited till I finished the story to review but oh well! B.T.W. I just LOVE yer Warning! Absolutely histerical!
01100110 01110101 01100011 011 chapter 9 . 3/10/2005
Um. . . WOW. . .um. . .yeah, that's a good thing (by the way). I just read the late few chapters ( aff since my computer is actually being nice) and wow! I have no words. It was very yummy and the J/W interactions, especially any fluff/humor were really well-written. I've said it before, I'll say it again, very in-character. I REALLY hope you update. PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE. You can't leave us hanging with the evil cliffie. The adventure has only just begun.
FencingBabe7 chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
Good! I'll have to read the rest later because I don't have time now.
StolenDreamer chapter 9 . 11/8/2004
Damn! Plase update soon, I want to know what happens next!
redrose2310 chapter 9 . 8/5/2004
WOW! More please this is swell!