Reviews for Welcome to the Konoha High School
3990 chapter 20 . 3/2/2017
you should metion more about sasuke in the ending .
lucylucy chapter 4 . 7/30/2015
PLEASE NOT ITACHI X SAKURA. I PREFERE INO X ITACHI! WHYYY! (CRYING...SNIFFING) ITS NOT FAIR NOT FAIR NOT FAIR!
lucylucy chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
i understand I LOVE ITACHI! HE'S JUST SOOO IRRESITABLE! (fangirl scream)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
Awww to bad im to late to actually answer the little thingys you put on the bottom );
But if you write any future storrys can you please add jugo hes my fav side charcter
I dont know who can hate him his normal self is just so sweet and kind, hes the kind that take care of a injured fox in the forest if he saw one of course he'll ask sasukes permission first but sasuke would just grunt a yes.
And when hes not so sweet he turns into a maniac because of the curse mark, wotch for me I find haleriouse.
But stil jugo is one of the best charcters in naruto
(Wow thats actually preety long)
Danielle chapter 20 . 6/2/2014
OMFG this fanfiction was sooooooooo great I'm "sniff" crying ...
Ok I'm sobbing my eyes out it was so great I loved it with all my heart and to me it was a better story than twilight
I just lllloooooovvvvveeeedddd it sssssssssoooooooooo much
Congrats,you did an awesome and great job!:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):). &...
I encourage you to write other fanfictions!:):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Love, Danielle
zain chapter 10 . 4/9/2014
Please I luv sasuke so plz make up with her.
I really luv him a lot he's my first crush.
Guest chapter 20 . 9/19/2013
I loved it. But i don't understand! Who did she end up with?
Guest chapter 20 . 8/11/2013
i thought this was going to be a sasusaku fanfic not itasaku...still pre interesting
Guest chapter 14 . 8/9/2013
Pathetic! Ive had enough! Of your petty authors notes for one! Leave ino alone too. And stop putting itachi as wanting to be with that lousy slut! Sakura belongs with naruto! Ino should be with kiba. Hinata with gaara. Tenten with lee and temari with shikamaru! Sasuke should be alone! As he always wants! Grow up you slut. This is the last chapter for me. Your petty authors notes have seen to that. And u bashing naruto and ino and saying sakuras pretty and 3 guys are after her! Get over yourself you shit writer!""
Guest chapter 13 . 8/9/2013
Leave Ino and Naruto alone slut! Ino and Hinata are both loads better than slutty Sakura. Sakura turned her back on Ino just because of that shit Sasuke. She's a horrid little slut! She's a cruel and nasty little bitch as well. Ino has a nicer temperament! And Hinata's just really kind to everyone! Sakura isn't, so I don't get where you lot come from! you must have your heads up someone's ass to come out with shit like this! That sakura is even thought of as pretty is beyond me! She's an ugly little whore!
Guest chapter 11 . 8/9/2013
Totally stupid bitch! Lazy little slut too! You can't be bothered to write Mrs. And now you call it a cig! It's a cigarette you dumb slut! Get some bloody English lessons! Itachi is totally OOC! You're going waaaay OTT! And waay too far! How dare you change his character so much!1 He would kill slutty Sakura as soon as he saw her! Sasuke always says how annoying Sakura is! And NEji can't put up with her either! You've taken 3 of the most incompatible people to put with that whore! They'd all just as soon kill her! Sasuke actually tries to! So grow up you silly little schoolgirl!
Guest chapter 10 . 8/9/2013
Sasuke is NOT the fucking hottest student! Stop bashing Naruto you damn slutty bitch! And stop putting Neji and Itachi out of character. They and Sasuke, as much as I hate Sasuke, can't stand Sakura in the anime and that's just the way it'll stay! You're just a total moronic bitch! Oh, and Iruka's the hottest teacher as well! Naruto's the cutest and hottest student. Then again they're all cute, except Sasuke! If I'd known this was gonna be a story that was ALL about that soppy pink haired wench Sakura, I'd have never even clicked on it! But it was called Konoha high school, which lead me to believe it was about ALL of the characters! You haven't mentioned Lee, Kiba or Shino in it! What the hell is with that? They're awesome you bitch! This story is complete and utter BULLSHIT!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/9/2013
If i knew this story was going to be nothing but slutty sakura prancing round the uchihas and neji, all of which would never like a slut like her id have never started reading it! And all your petty authors notes. Not being bothered to type mrs. How lazy can you get. All in all this story sucks! Sakura is the crappest female character. And sasuke is just plain shit!
Jolastic chapter 20 . 8/2/2013
Well nice fanfic but did itachi come out of jail i taught he had 20 yrs in prison and i have 2 frwends writing a fanfic jen and akpevwe any advice
Itachi X Sakura chapter 20 . 7/19/2013
Lease make more I like how u did sakura and itachi it's socute