Reviews for Things That Never Die
SkyBlueSw chapter 9 . 6/13/2006
I just found this story again and had to say that I really enjoyed it even though it was so sad.
Aimed mischief chapter 10 . 5/27/2005
Hi! This story is really great, I like it! I hope you're going to make a aquel to this story, where Anakin either come back from the dead or was never really dead, coz that would have been really cool! Keep it up and update soon, coz I really love your stories!
Lonnie chapter 6 . 4/4/2005
Interesting story, but "lye" is not how you spell it. Lye is a chemical compound commonly used in powerful cleaners. Lie is that what you are looking for.
syd chapter 10 . 1/1/2005
NO my hottie died! anyway GREAT STORY!
SkyBlueSw chapter 10 . 4/8/2004
I had tears in my eyes poor Anakin and Padme to have loved each other so much and have only a short time together.
I also hate Obidala stories and felt like you that Obi-wan would never look upon Padme as anything less then prehaps a daughter/sister -in-law.
shina937 chapter 10 . 4/7/2004
I luv ya, man. That was a great ending...
orinoco flow chapter 10 . 4/7/2004
You have made a great story!
Thanks for the chapters to read, which I have been excitely waiting for. I liked your idea of Anakin atleast getting to see his wife during the birth of Leia and Luke.
Dee chapter 10 . 4/7/2004
What Anakin is still dead!I thought you were going to bring him well I still liked the end.I'm still story I'm still mad that you killed Anakin.
Kynstar chapter 10 . 4/7/2004
Wow it's over! Good job! I loved it!
orinoco flow chapter 8 . 4/6/2004
I absolutely loved your story-one of my favorites. Oh, but this chapter was so sad...sniff...
Please continue your story. You are a great writer!
Dee chapter 8 . 4/6/2004
How sad.:( Why did you do that?At lest your going to make it all good in the chapter through...but so so so sad.
ghostrider chapter 8 . 4/6/2004
ok, he's dead. just one request. for the love of all that's good and holy do NOT make this obidala
SWlover12345678910 chapter 8 . 4/6/2004
That's so sad... Oh, God! *crying* Please don't let it be the end! I want everything to be okay! *sob* ANAKIN!
Beezlebub Skywalker chapter 8 . 4/6/2004
*Stares open-mouthed at the end of the chapter*
You did not just do that...oh my God you killed Anakin! Man that was harsh! I hope he doesn't disappear from this story all together though...I have a feeling that he won't! Please! Bring back Anakin!
l'extremite chapter 8 . 4/6/2004
Oh! So GOD!
You had better make everything all right!1
I have to agree about Hayden being hot...To bad he can't be cloned.! :)