Reviews for Boundaries
Guest chapter 4 . 11/3/2018
Yo pEaRlYgUrL. You prejudiced ass! (And I’m asexual). Homosexuality is NOT a problem. (Neither is asexuality). No matter who you love, we are ALL human. And that’s what matters. *Glares*. YOU are the problem perhaps. *Turns into evil Granuaile mode*. (PS: That’s that name of an Irish pirate btw. Pronounced Gran-wale-eh.). EIYEE!
WhySoSerious1992 chapter 5 . 11/11/2007
God I'm waiting for Jack to gey that stick outta Norrington's arse.

p.s. If you can't go into excriciating details because of the rating, change the rating.

p.p.s. Norrington's first name is James, but i think Lysander's an ok name.

p.p.p.s. I rally like this and I hope you update in the near future
Lanzi chapter 5 . 1/14/2007
Great job! I am a huge Norrington fan. I thought it was great how you made the pun about the anem Hortaio. (I am OBSESSED with Lord Horatio Nelson) All together, just well done. Thanks for the great read!
lifeyouvebroken chapter 5 . 8/28/2006
I lovelovelove this story so far. I used to think I hated slash, but I've really come to love it, and this story is a perfect example why. I cannot wait for the next chapter!
stanislav chapter 5 . 8/6/2006
love teh story. lol. *sob* if only the rating weren't PG 13 yes? *sighs* ah well. like you said, there is our imaginations. xd. imaginations are such wonderful things. lol.
KatieK3Y172 chapter 5 . 7/25/2006
Well, you should hurry up and make this rated M for Man fun or Many talented yaoi people. XD So, waitin for next chapter...waitin and waitin... *stare* XD update soon!
Shantih33 chapter 5 . 7/13/2006
WOW...you are INCREDIBLE. You write like a pro, and your story is simultaneously really turning me on and making me crack up. I love Norrington's stream of consciousness. "It'd be nice if you'd kiss me back, love"...it's so Jack! My god. I have to keep watching you.
Icia.J chapter 5 . 3/28/2006
*Joins the "Norrington Defense League"*

Love the story, love your work :3
mssparrington chapter 5 . 1/30/2005
Wow, no update for over a year? Is that it then? Well if that is all there is, it is still a lovely read.
OwlRi aka Geladwyn chapter 5 . 8/25/2004
Oh, darling! It's BRILLIANT! And Jack Davenport! I love him almost as much as Alan Rickman! And just a bit more than Jason Isaacs! If you have writer's block, well...I don't care. Get past it and write more, or I shall...POKE YOU WITH A POINTY OBJECT! MWAHAHA!
Lady Lorax chapter 5 . 8/10/2004
..."I imagine we'll both be needing something good to scream, after all"...

HAHAHAHAHAHA ! :falls off chair:

SQUEE! Poor Norrington. Kiss away, Jack, the boy needs it!
Kawaii Thief Kitsune chapter 5 . 7/27/2004
AH! LOVE! I like the way you write the commodore- Alot! I'm new to slashiness, but with fiction like this written it's far easier for me to read and write! Please, write more soon!
BlackJackSilver chapter 5 . 7/23/2004
I can imagine all Jack knows might take a while! Hope Norry has a strong heart- from zero to Jack in 1.5 seconds, that's got to be quite a ride. I love this fic- may I have some more, please?
Chrysler chapter 5 . 6/14/2004
I love the things you made jack say, his words were just so honest and sarcastic and humorous that i could actually picture jack saying them-which i rarely can in some fics. everytime anyone of them spoke i heard each of their voices in my head. and this is an adorable couple, i'll have to read more on them. Its an amazing story so far and i hope it continues.
Vy chapter 5 . 6/2/2004