Reviews for Eclipse of the Heart
Jimmy chapter 16 . 9/7/2013
What has Anya so upset? Hmm . . . And will Xander and Buffy ever make up? What about Spike? Will Buffy ever love him?
Find out next time on... Dragonball Z.
Music Q! lol

love it so far!
cosmiclove chapter 36 . 1/30/2013
I love this Spuff fic :D
FFLjm12 chapter 36 . 10/6/2012
Love this story - wonderful time travel and baby fic together, NICE.
MP chapter 16 . 7/21/2011
A Spike/Anya parallel would have been appropriate. Maybe even Anya making Xander see it.
WishfulThinkin21 chapter 36 . 9/21/2010
This is me reviewing this story 7 years after it was posted :) Awesome all though SEVEN ? Bloody hell...I mean William The Bloody, Proud Father of Seven ?
lil-sushi-girl chapter 36 . 4/29/2009
lol i wouldve never been able to imagine spike with 7 kids. i really enjoyed the story ]
Guest chapter 7 . 1/15/2006
Omg i love it but so easy to figure out. I figured it out like right away and even before alexis came into the picture i knew she was gonna exist (not in the coming from the future way tho)
J chapter 22 . 1/14/2006
Very good.

I like the Willow magic dilemma a LOT. Good for you, and well done,and this should be interesting.

Good Tara here. Spike, too.

Lots of attention to detail is your strength. Having Spike remember Riley earlier was right. Giles vs Judas evaluation of both was something often overlooked.
J chapter 18 . 1/14/2006
Careful, while I believe X WAS shellshocked by the wedding - those things can blow the mind! - I do believe that the deep-rooted fears of his messed-up family were the major source of his fear. That wouldn't change.

Good making up scene, though.
J chapter 17 . 1/14/2006
Love the wishing that she loved him, theres more of that in many premature relationships than people acknowledge. Not that I don't think she does, but...well done all around.

Anya's scene confused me. It was perfect at first with the biological clock. Matter of fact, even with the troublesome 'Now or Never' element in their conversation, it was very good.

I'm just hoping against hope that this doesn't turn into a 'everybody has babies' fic.

It is not economically feasible for Anya to have a kid right now, and I am 100% positive she'd have used one of the many precautions because of that. In fact, I'd like to hear her mention the economic part.
J chapter 16 . 1/14/2006
Love the element of Anyas upsetness, I'm intrigued.

Another perfectly in-character chapter, although I'd think X would be a little more inclined towards Spike since he is no longer what he hates.

Good good good.
J chapter 15 . 1/14/2006
Alexis' gradual erosion of self-control after all this emotion has been perfect btw. Giles has been perfect.

This chapter was fantastic almost all around, especially Dawn's worry.

I'm surprised I haven't seen 2 things:

1 - Tara. You covered that a bit, but if Willow had gone the way she had here, not as bad, think it'd be different.

2 - Giles and Alexis. Period.

3 - Actually, why people aren't asking Alexis more/doing more about her original purpose.
J chapter 13 . 1/14/2006
PERFECT chapter, the Giles scene, B's worry that calling him back was weak, Buffys botched handling of Spikes date, and most of all Spike's thinking about the difference with choices and such.
J chapter 12 . 1/14/2006
Mindy/Mandy joke is the touch of a good writer.

Good for having her call Giles, great 'don't know who I am' bit.
J chapter 11 . 1/14/2006
I doubt Tara even knew Spike was human!

Great portrayal of B here.

I like how you try to keep continuity, too, like B confiding in Tara. KEEP THAT UP