Reviews for The last lie I told
Guest chapter 2 . 5/1/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
SevphilrieCat chapter 2 . 3/29/2013
hiiya, i really like your story so far and can't wait till you update it, there was a little bit of grammatical errors, but i only noticed cos i'm sorta weird like that, oh and your comment about the caller havin a thing for stu, i completely agree with you. anyway i hope i kept my review rather nice and seeya.
KuroiTama chapter 2 . 1/27/2007
You have hooked me. I need to know what happens next, one of the best stories of this couple Ive read so far. Keep going!
Willowbooks chapter 2 . 12/21/2005
but... but... I'm all for killing the two women, but THEY SHOULD GET TOGETHER! You are NOT the only person to see the intense slashiness in the movie, believe me, and you MUST make Stu return it. Maybe The Caller could torture him, sexually?

Don't mind me, I'm a little perverted slash fan. But honestly. PLEASE?

Update soon.
Fluffy the Bunny that slays chapter 2 . 6/21/2005
Wow, good job. Definately keep going. :) COLIN FARREL IS SO HOT!
shangri-la-gypsy chapter 2 . 4/22/2005
oh continue! This is cool :D!
gabo0 chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
I thought I had already reviewed!

Aren't you going to continue? there are just 9 StuThe Caller stories.. and this is the one I love! I also think the same!

Please, please, post mroe soon!

GaB
gabo0 chapter 2 . 1/3/2005
Hi!

You know.. this is the only fic I've found that really attached itself to my own thinking..

I was planning to write one on my own but, I'm a spanish speaker. A fic in english is unconceivable.

Anyway.. I liked this one! I also feel as if the killer had something sexual for Stu.. especially in the first part, when he says that 'He looks so good in that suit'

That was..

Well.. please, post mroe soon!

Colin Farrell is so damn hot!

GaB
miss wizard of oz chapter 2 . 12/4/2004
wow.

what will happen?

It's very good, and I hope you update
Trinn chapter 2 . 10/24/2004
I'd say this isn't an incredibly realistic fic (it would be *really* hard to do a fic with an extremely plausible plot to bring Stu and the Caller together again, in my opinion), but I can't help being drawn to it. _ Please continue writing soon!
darkestpoet333 chapter 2 . 10/11/2004
Good story...needs to be updated...no really...Needs to be updated...You can't leave us hangin like this...It's not fair!
jet-1 chapter 2 . 7/24/2004
I bet you'll never finish this story.

No one ever does.

Please try and finish it, or I'll be coming for you!
soymaid chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
You definitely weren't the only one who saw that about the caller... or at least wished. ;-)

This sounds really good so far. The only problem I have is the letter: the Caller liked to toy with Stu, not so much to threaten him, and certainly not to get so emotional when talking about killing. Other than that... cool!
Bejipan chapter 2 . 5/23/2004
Keep it up, and make your chapters longer. I like the way this is heading. Don't make evil stalker/caller look stupid, ok? I personally think the gritty old-man look fitted him, oh well.
Update,
Bejipan
EmmyWemmyDee chapter 2 . 5/18/2004
update! i love this idea! please update, you've left it hanging forever!
*sad, watery puppy eyes*