Reviews for Bad Faith Island
AliceCullen3 chapter 51 . 8/18
Sumi Anzu chapter 50 . 1/6/2014
I want more! (8 [])
Sumi Anzu chapter 5 . 1/6/2014
Yea! Draco appearance happen! been waiting forever hee hee
missdarkpink chapter 38 . 9/1/2013
It has been very interesting your story, I liked a lot at the beginning and you are such a good writer... sadly I couldn't read more of it it's too depressing now that you decided to take out Collin from scene. I was really hoping that it wasn't true but this chapter confirms it is. But I know there would be a lot people who will be reading trough the end, hope you finish this story for all those who are waiting to read it.
xAkireix chapter 48 . 8/14/2013
Dragons, that's so cool. I'm going to see if I can find it when it's published, even though I don't exactly fall in the category 8-12 anymore. ;)
Wishful Thinker chapter 47 . 3/20/2013
Oh poor Ron. Are the eggs dead now, or will there be dozens of little spiders in the next chapter?
Wishful Thinker chapter 46 . 3/20/2013
I'd say he. Even if he's not human, the werewolf would still count as male, right?
Wishful Thinker chapter 41 . 3/20/2013
Ugh, I don't really mind spiders in real life, but the thought of these is just creepy.
Wishful Thinker chapter 39 . 3/18/2013
With nasty big pointy teeth!

Wishful Thinker chapter 37 . 3/18/2013
Lol, New Years Eve huh? Though I suppose you never wrote of which year! Seriously though, don't let us stress you out about posting timelines. I'd like to see where the story goes from here, but I've hung on this long, I'm sure I'll still be around when it finishes.
Wishful Thinker chapter 36 . 3/18/2013
I still care about this story! Take you time though if you need it. Maybe watching some more pirate movies will serve as inspiration?
Wishful Thinker chapter 35 . 3/18/2013
Well out of everyone Remus could kill as a wolf, those two are right at the bottom of the list.
Wishful Thinker chapter 31 . 3/18/2013
Lol, I just looked through the comments to see when I last read this story, and it was eight years ago! You're making me feel old now Jekyll!
Wishful Thinker chapter 29 . 3/18/2013
This is like an amalgamation of every pirate movie I've ever seen.
Wishful Thinker chapter 13 . 3/16/2013
Glad to see Draco isn't going to be some damsel. It always annoys me when writers do that.