Reviews for The Last Marauder
Sirius Black 11 chapter 1 . 5/19
Mutual feeling at death of Sirius.
defectiveturretscousin chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
I love it specially since I have a HUGE! soft spot for the last marauder.

I'll cry for/with you Remus waaahhh
Commander Ael chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
I miss Snuffles! Wah! You're making me cry, too! At 4:30 in the morning. *Sniff sniff*
digigirl02 chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
How sad.
rjlupin12 chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
That was sad. D': When I read that book, when I read about Sirius, I just sorta gawked at the book, not wanting to beleive JK had actually killed him. -Wipes tear from eye- So, good fic anyway.
SolaLupin chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
:( I like it, it made me sad :( I miss padfoot...:'(
rEckLeSsLy.cOnFIneD chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
wow, short but powerful. nice job!

i wish sirius didn't die either (
MoonlitLupine chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
aww, poor moony, poor padfoot, poor WIZARDING WORLD!(except the evil ones, of course)and while i am at it, i might as well add "poor MUGGLES!" too. aww, why does moony have to suffer so dang much? it's NOT FAIR! ~*pouts*~

moony most certainly does not deserve all the sorrow that has been bestowed upon him. (wow, that sentence was... intellegent)

i miss siri! poor remy! wa! it's not fair!

wonderful fanfic, i like your style (wow, i like a lot of people's style lately)

thank you for writing it, it was mucho excellente!

~marauders forever~

the one and only, very sad, slightly upset, and cunningly clever

Elendraug chapter 1 . 11/11/2003
Remus angst! Yay! Poor baby goes through so much. *sigh* Sad shame that JKR decided to kill Siri. -_- Just for the record, the HTML at the bottom doesn't work (remember, FFN only accepts a certain number of HTML codes). Anyway, nicely written ficlet, and good luck with your future ones!

PhoenixPadfoot89 chapter 1 . 8/2/2003
I miss SIrius too! He was my fav charactor! Die, Rowling, die! No, I don't hate Rowling... I hate Bellatrix!

Great story! Poor Moony!
CassieRose chapter 1 . 7/31/2003
aw, this was sad. sad but sweet. i liked it.
murdock chapter 1 . 7/28/2003