Reviews for The Desert Blooms
Mormacil chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
How comes that she has her father's helm? You wrote he went to war and never came back...

Still, I really like it so far!
a person chapter 15 . 8/2/2007
Is it over? Darn, I rather liked and wanted more. Maybe a sequel? Please? It is very good. I thought that Sir's character could have been developed more, though.
Winter Bean chapter 15 . 7/30/2005
ti was great write more

~Al
Manwathiel chapter 15 . 6/23/2005
Aaw, this was so sweet! Very well written! I LOVED it! Hehe, and I found myself falling in love with Tai, too. Hehe. *blushes* Very well done, I loved it. ;)

I wish you would make a sequel or something!
Jessica chapter 1 . 7/16/2004
That was awesome! where's chapter two?
lady scribe of avandell chapter 15 . 7/14/2004
*sigh* they survive the war, and live happily ever after, under the rule of the great queen harrana the tigress and riordan, her royal consort and former bard of rohan. oh wait. that's my tale...heh.

but speaking of which, did you really mean we can piggyback? because if that's so, then i'd like to. it'd be a companion to tmmdts, as well. please contact me and let me know if that's ok.

this was beautiful! sere mi eru...lsoa
lady scribe of avandell chapter 1 . 7/13/2004
DUDE! so i'm not the only one who likes the rohirrim, harad, and dol amroth! i haven't started reading this yet, cuz it's late, but i wanted to say thankies for your review, and i'll be sure to read this later. btw, my story, "the moon may draw the sea" features a haradi woman...i've got another fanfic idea for her, but i haven't written it out yet. keep writing! sere mi eru...lsoa
Rae Roberts chapter 15 . 6/27/2004
Good story. Good luck with your original stuff !
Rae Roberts chapter 8 . 6/27/2004
I really like this story ! Full of action... and dare I suspect there is a romance starting there too ? * grin *
Rae Roberts chapter 6 . 6/27/2004
Aww, good for Sir ! He seemed like an all right guy, for an officer.
Dodendans chapter 15 . 6/1/2004
It's over? NO! I wanted Saali to get to Minas Tirith! *is saddened*
Lady-Willowish chapter 15 . 5/30/2004
noo i want more! I love this story! :( well done but more! please! * gives puppy dog eyes*
Nienna Rose chapter 15 . 5/28/2004
You're just going to abandon your story and your fans just like that then? OK. So I removed this story from my favorites and probably won't even read this chapter. I don't see how you can end a great story right when it was just getting exciting so I don't see any reason to read it. How you can end it reasonably when she was just getting to Gondor I can't see but go write your real stories and leave fan fiction alone if you can't commit. I'm a real disappointed ex-fan as I'm sure you can tell and I bet a whole lot more of us are out there they just might be too mad or too nice to tell you. I'll end it here because all I can think left to say is just cussing you out but I don't stoop that low.
Satara chapter 15 . 5/26/2004
NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! *flings self on floor, legs kicking, eyes watering, arms flailing* NO! It can't end! I've waited...months! for this update! And this is what I get! The end in the middle of the story! It was just getting realy good! The characters were developing, they started to interact with another race. Ahg! Yes, I understand you're focusing on other things, but...aren't your readers important? Please...please don't end this story...it's unlike all the rest of the stories, and I love it...I love everything about it, even if it's something I don't want to happen. Please...pretty please with a hobbit on top? Don't end it. I'm begging! :-( *pout* *big eyes* please...This chapter was really good though, but, it can't end! It just, can't! Please don't end it now, please...
NatzandtheRatz chapter 1 . 5/25/2004
Wow. You got me hooked in the first few lines. I must say, it's refreshing to read something about the cultures Tolkein never really expands upon in LOTR, other than the fact that, as you said, they were 'evil servants of Sauron'. Nice job! I'm impressed