Reviews for What the Heart Already Knows
Guest chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
I like
ARABELLA VIOLETTA chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
this was the most sweetest thing I liked Darien so much in this one wonderful job
Becky D Studio chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
I don't think I can express just how GREAT this story is! I loved every bit of it and I count keep a strait face while reading Darian's 'conscience's' remarks and comments! AWESOME job! :D
Sobakasu2 chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
And here one review more for you... as everyone else, I loved so much your fics.

I encouage you to write other fics located after the apearance of the Silver cristal, it would be also very romantic and interesting; or in Sailor Moon R, before the Cibi Usas arrival, despite that there is no much time...

Greeting from Spain!
LilyPSuzeSMiaM chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
I thought that the little voice was so funny! And look at that, I'm still writing you reviews. Must be cuz you're stories are just so incredibly amazing!
stargazerin chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Well, THAT was funny :o) I just loved the "I'm the queen of crystal Tokyo"-part ... but I had thought you would use that as a little twist at the end ... ;) But either way, it was so much fun to read!
Sam2991 chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
Loved it! xx
SailorKMoonie chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
lol, I love the voice! a very nice addition to Darien! I love the story in all, very cute!

_
FuturePrincess chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
You are way too good at this! This story is the epitemy (wow I can't spell hehe) of adorable! The internal monologue is funny & I love how they fight, yell, kiss, yell, fight, kiss, and the cycle continues hehe
Aislinn Cailin chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
Oh my gosh, that makes me want to cry, that's ADORABLE!
SNN chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
Ah! I love the annoying/sarcasticly hilarious conscious! I have one too! :D lol This was really good! _
Amber Jade-Black chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
This was so kawaii. I can't believe it only has 12 reviews. I loved the humour.
airdreanna chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
oh that is so sweet. ever think or writing a sequal about when they find out who they are. and all that the anamoisty between then when it comes to the rainbow crystals and the princess?
Sirenic Griffin chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
AW! THAT IS SO KAWAII! I can't critisize anything. AW
Uchiki na Kage chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
YAH GO YOU! That has got to be the cutest one shot of this pairing (And I DO read this pairing a lot) I have ever read! Keep up the stories!