Reviews for What the Heart Already Knows
Astral Dragon Spirit chapter 1 . 4/15/2018
This was super cute! At first, I thought the inner voice was Endymion, but looks like it was just his conscience. Love that her trying not to be teased caused him to realize how much he loves her.
creativesm75 chapter 1 . 5/12/2017
cute
Guest chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
I like
ARABELLA VIOLETTA chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
this was the most sweetest thing I liked Darien so much in this one wonderful job
Becky D Studio chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
I don't think I can express just how GREAT this story is! I loved every bit of it and I count keep a strait face while reading Darian's 'conscience's' remarks and comments! AWESOME job! :D
Sobakasu2 chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
And here one review more for you... as everyone else, I loved so much your fics.

I encouage you to write other fics located after the apearance of the Silver cristal, it would be also very romantic and interesting; or in Sailor Moon R, before the Cibi Usas arrival, despite that there is no much time...

Greeting from Spain!
LilyPSuzeSMiaM chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
I thought that the little voice was so funny! And look at that, I'm still writing you reviews. Must be cuz you're stories are just so incredibly amazing!
stargazerin chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Well, THAT was funny :o) I just loved the "I'm the queen of crystal Tokyo"-part ... but I had thought you would use that as a little twist at the end ... ;) But either way, it was so much fun to read!
Sam2991 chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
Loved it! xx
SailorKMoonie chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
lol, I love the voice! a very nice addition to Darien! I love the story in all, very cute!

_
FuturePrincess chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
You are way too good at this! This story is the epitemy (wow I can't spell hehe) of adorable! The internal monologue is funny & I love how they fight, yell, kiss, yell, fight, kiss, and the cycle continues hehe
Aislinn Cailin chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
Oh my gosh, that makes me want to cry, that's ADORABLE!
SNN chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
Ah! I love the annoying/sarcasticly hilarious conscious! I have one too! :D lol This was really good! _
Amber Jade-Black chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
This was so kawaii. I can't believe it only has 12 reviews. I loved the humour.
airdreanna chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
oh that is so sweet. ever think or writing a sequal about when they find out who they are. and all that the anamoisty between then when it comes to the rainbow crystals and the princess?