Reviews for The Voices Turn
ARABELLA VIOLETTA chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
"I could always throw the ring at her with a note attached and lock myself in my room..." :-)))))))))))))))))))) unbelievable :-))))))))))))) what the heck is he going to do when he needs to face the parents if he acts like this now :-))))))))))))))))))

;-)))))))))))))))) I can't believe how evil she is letting him suffer while she knows why he is torturing himself,that was hilarious thank you.
Becky D Studio chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
*Errrr, checking the temperature...ehhhh, looking for leprechauns..licking freezer burn off the meat! Say something! Anything!*

HILARIOUS! I loved it, you should do more stories with 'the voice"
LilyPSuzeSMiaM chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
I laughed so much on this one! Definitely one of your best pieces of work. And, oh the irony!
stargazerin chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
ROFL ... the end was funny! Really! I liked this little sequel! :-)
jesusfreak9211 chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
alright so have you ever sat with ur family in the living room with ur computer on ur lap and all u do is laugh and every1 looks at u like u are a idiot well thats what just happened to me thanks to ur great story!
Sam2991 chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
Fantastic as usual! xx
SailorKMoonie chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
hahahaha! that was beautiful! *wipes tear of laughter from eye* u truly delivered. I love it!

_
SilverxSky chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
oh man, this fic is so hilarious i couldn't stop laughing.
FuturePrincess chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
that was so funny! Darien is defiantly crazy, i dont think talking to yourself & in third person none the less is normal hehe. you really do entertain me!
merangelgal chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
That was hilarious! you have a great sense of humour!
Lady Artemist chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
LOL! OMG! LOL! I LOVED the end! That's simply hilarious!
elianthos chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
This had me half cracking-up, half cringing for the poor Darien *pats lovingly Mr. Gorgeous*.

Again, another great fic. You should get paid for them. *lightbulb* Would you like a drawing? Lately, thanks to Alicia Blade&friends, my gone-rusty fanart touch is now quite shiny again (you can check on my bio for proofs, just click the link. And if you like what you see, well... let me know and I'll try to accomplish your wishes, my lady _)

smoochos
Sailor Libra chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
I love that story! It cracked me up.
Yami Hime Hikari chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
ROFLMAO!

Seriously, I had to stop reading this fic... at least seven times... and go concentrate on something else simply because I couldn't keep from laughing. You are a WONDERFUL author!

I LOVE *Voicy*! I just LOVE him! I mean, how can you NOT love an irrating (sp?) conscience who forces its owner to do stupid things and brings them back to 'sanity'?

Now, under normal circumstances, I am searching fics for grammar or spelling mistakes and tell the author about them. However, I saw none in this fic! Yay for you! *_* (Of course, that doesn't necessarily mean anything... You had me too busy laughing to focus on such technicalities.)

Keep on writing and may Writer's Block never affect you ever again!

God bless you.
elianthos chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
I've red your "WtHAK" fic and it was great. So I've downloaded this other fic on trust, it's going to be good as well, I KNOW.

P.S (some time later): It is, it is!

Why more peole don't post you a review?