Reviews for Laugh
ARABELLA VIOLETTA chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
this was soooooooooooooooo much fun it's incredible how she did not realize that she had him more amused then any thing she was planing to get him to laugh it was one great story I LOVED it.

And a thing that I like so much about it and all of the ones that I red so far is how sweet and in love Darien is with her it makes me melt,thank you another great one :-)
LilyPSuzeSMiaM chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
The ending was very clever, I thought. And, I laughed my guts off. That's all I can say.
Kaitlyn Fall chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
ARG! WHAT'S THE REST OF THE JOKE?

:pout: I wanted to hear what happened with the grape-loving duck.

Good job on Darien's laughter, btw. That slow build-up really got to me, and I ended up laughing along with him!
Sam2991 chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
That was so funny! The thought of Serena doing a Charlie Chaplin impression is enough to make me laugh hysterically! Love your work xx
SailorKMoonie chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
aww *snap* darnit, poor Serena. Darien is too good to be true. Ohh, I'm crying from laughter right now *happy sigh* that was halarious!

_
FuturePrincess chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
That was funny! You're good!
Lord Cornwall chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
LOL! Poor Darien...
AngelMoon Girl chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
Awesome fic! Good job!
elianthos chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
Aw... the lenghths we go for love... _.

Poor Sere, first victim of her boyfriend's newly-discovered sense of humour she worked to hard to evoke... *evil fangirl giggles*
bunnybunny chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
bwahahahahh! omg! so damn funny! hahahahah!
l-Steph-chan-l chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
dude, im grinning like the cheshire cat!

xD

once again, great job ;D
SteelHeartRose chapter 1 . 4/21/2004
Love it great It was so cute Kawai
Yeah Can't wait to read more of your stuff it is so awesome well the two so far on to read more yeah.
*STEEL*
mae chapter 1 . 7/25/2003
that was funny!
Ghetto Queen chapter 1 . 7/24/2003
This was really cute, I really enjoyed it _ Keep up the great work!

Bye!