Reviews for Gift Bag
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
Aww! That's sweet!
Nica chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
so incredible sweet! I always love to read stories like this one, with a playful Max and a cocky Alec. the chemistry/affection between them was pretty obvious. Love it!
shallowness chapter 1 . 5/23/2004
The couple that steals together. . .
Liked the way you wrote the playfulness and affection - and the hints of physical intimacy - in the replay of the scene. I love Max and Alec do over canon events scenes, and his is no exception.
wicked vamp chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
aaww~ sweet.
bk11 chapter 1 . 3/17/2004
This is really good! A bit unexpected, which is a good thing. So cute.
iluvaqt chapter 1 . 10/1/2003
;p very cute. And in places, I know this is going to sound stupid but I found it erotic. I like the premise. I always thought that scene as did the closet, would make for good fanfiction in a different setting or circumstance. ;)
Caderyn chapter 1 . 7/31/2003
hey, this is sweet! nice to see how that scene could've played out differently if there was a bit of, uh, history between them. I love Alec's love line about the anniversary... cute!
ting chapter 1 . 7/29/2003
oh that was such a sweet story!
Baloo chapter 1 . 7/25/2003
The sheer amount of excitement I felt at seeing your name beside a new story should tell you one thing: I have no life. No, no, that's not it. :( ... Oh yeah, you've been away far too long. I hope this is a sign of more updates to come.
Ty3 chapter 1 . 7/24/2003
I like. Nice work. I think you should write some more Max/Alec for us. Pretty please?
Astra 12 chapter 1 . 7/24/2003
This was a very sweet story. Bringing back memories of the firs time they stole it, I couls so picture it happening now.
Sorrow Reminisce chapter 1 . 7/24/2003
Yay you're back! You are back, right? Please?

I really liked this, it's a sweet idea to set it a couple years after they met, and have them return to steal the baseball for each other this time - and Alec taking off with it is just so typically gorgous of him *sigh*.

I hope your muse kicks in with more DA fics!

(You know, if you get the urge to write more of Zack... wink wink... that would be peachy... and if you feel like having another place to post these fics, you're welcome at TBW!)
sho chapter 1 . 7/23/2003
aw! this is so cute...i can just see this happening, its so them! i love it!
acb chapter 1 . 7/23/2003
Great to have you back. Very cute story. Hope this is the start of a trend.
Northernlady chapter 1 . 7/23/2003
A fine reminder of one of the more entertaining Dark Angel scenes.

Particularly nice when he takes the ball, and a fine last line. A first class fic.