Reviews for You Killed Santa Claus
angeljme chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
i wonder why i didn't read this story when i first saw it... should have followed instinct given that it was written by ChibiCori; of course, it's bound to be great with lots and lots of fluff

giddygiddygiddy
Amber Bellum chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
i usually dont read christmas stories but yours what just great!

i loved it!
ARABELLA VIOLETTA chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
My only regret is that I wold had found this during the actual Christmas season it wold have been double the fun.

It was so sweet and funny and romantic ,fantastic job I'm really impressed thank you :-)
Celeste Belle chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Awesome story! Great job!
SakuSyaoLvr chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Loved it especially the ending
Becky D Studio chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
I read this to Tonight while sitting in bed and I laughed so hard all the way through it that I kept waking my poor bub up LOL it threw me into hysterics! I LOVED IT! I think this is one my my very favorite fics ever.
Rakusa chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
god so cute, instant classic! Totally going on Fav's page!
LilyPSuzeSMiaM chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
I think that was really, really funny. Especially the last part. Deja vu, huh? Wouldn't it be funny if the next day, they discovered that Darien( or Endymion) had super-glued the beard to his chin?
Kaitlyn Fall chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
Oh god, I loved every minute of it! I couldn't even tell you my favourite bit - the whole thing was great!

Plus, the disclaimer at the beginning was classic ;p
Cla.V chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
Hahahaha

Poor Santa!

Great story ;)

Kisses,

Cla.
sakurafairy34 chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
this is insanely adorable. i love it.
Sparkly Blue chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
That was Cute! I loved it!
FuturePrincess chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
That was adorable and cute story! I liked the ending with Rini & the killing santa again- and of course the lil sibling ;) hehe I love your stories. This one was esp. sweet!
merangelgal chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
oh that was brilliant! thanks for not only a great read but a good laugh!
StarzAngelus chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
I LOVE this story. I read it so many times and it NEVER gets old. Classic. Great job!