Reviews for Choices
Julie chapter 4 . 1/19/2004
Wonderful. Lots of beautiful heartbreaking scenes. I loved Dawn's voice. She was magnificent in her emotions. It was a really great chapter.
Ladyluck523 chapter 4 . 1/16/2004
Oh! Such suspense! I'm loving it :) Thank you!
I think you've captured the scoobie reactions to the B/S relationship well. I like the fact that Buffy and Spike don't have a perfect relationship yet but are trying hard to work it out. Very realistic. I'd like to see Spike be 'big brother' to Dawn again esp. since she feels so alone right now. Can't wait to see Angel's reaction to Buffy and Spike. And can never have enough spuffiness so please update soon!
MoNiCa chapter 4 . 1/12/2004
I really like it so far. I'm a fuge BS fan, so this is great. I can;t wait to read the Buffy/Spike/Angel meeting. Hopefully you won't have Angel come between Buffy and Spike., that would totally ruin the story for me
Ladyluck523 chapter 3 . 1/5/2004
hurray! an update! Thank you.
So far this has been one of my fave alternative versions of "Chosen" I've read. I like your depiction of Giles. Conflicted about Spike but yet trying to be understanding for Buffy's sake. I like how Buffy and Spike are trying to come to terms with their history and how they want to change for the better. I like the changing POVs. Gives more insight. Looking forward to more great stuff! Please update soon!
judith chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
New reader here. Very satisfied new reader. Lovely bits of imagery you've written. It's a 'Chosen' episode that should have happened.
wolf116 chapter 3 . 1/4/2004
Okay,now I'm totally hooked and I want more of this. Continue ...
SOMEONEUDONTNO chapter 2 . 11/25/2003
I want to read what happens next, does buffy come in the door explaining they are sharing a room, or does she just come to make sure he is ok... WHAT HAPPENS! people never continue my faviorte stories :,(
Ladyluck523 chapter 2 . 11/17/2003
nice alternative version. I can't wait to see how Spike and Buffy work things out now. Also curious about what's happening in LA. Please update soon!
Dark angel chapter 2 . 11/1/2003
please continue the story, i want to read what happens next.
Dariel chapter 2 . 9/7/2003
I'm liking this a lot-wish things had turned out this way! More, please.

Dariel
Aileen chapter 2 . 8/27/2003
Just finished reading the first two chapters and it is fantastic. I can't wait for the next ones. This is well written and thought out. I hope to read more soon.
wolf116 chapter 2 . 8/24/2003
This is pretty good.

One comment I can't resist.

He thinks he's in heaven now, huh? Wait til Buffy shows up in the room.