Reviews for We're All Made of Stars
Mara Roberts chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
Masterful.
Azure K Mello chapter 1 . 2/16/2004
I really liked this, it was great. I liked that Connor was still his moody and depressed self after a totally normal life. It makes one question if there was *any* possible way for him to have lived happily.
S J Smith-Evil Little Dog chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
Wow.

This story seemed to get off to a slow start but I liked all the info you put in there - the meal card, the fries, giving Michael a personality instead of making him just a cipher. Then things just kept adding up more.

Connor's reaction to the musical, the feeling of being on the verge of something, also excellent.

You have just too many cool things in this story for me to go on about, so I'll just start recommending it to my friends who are also Connor fans.
Lady Rheena chapter 1 . 7/27/2003
EXCELLENT! They should make this a one-off episode or something...
katie chapter 1 . 7/26/2003
this could so take a second chapter, maybe a few months later. i really liked the way you wrote the cahracters. they were believable and shocked at all the paranormal. the touch with the jasmine making Conor feel sick was genius!
The 2nd Evil chapter 1 . 7/25/2003
That was great! I hope you do more with the story.
sinsandshadows chapter 1 . 7/23/2003
This story is wonderfully written. It's dark and moody, and the characterization of the main characters (Conner, Michael, and Alyssa) was very well done. Some of the minor characters fell by the wayside so far a development goes, but compared to what you acheived with Conner, I can easily forget that. You made me care about Conner, and what's going to happen to him next. This didn't feel like an Angel fic (take that as you may), and I wish there had been a little more action, like Conner subconciously remembering fighting moves or something, but wonderful story nonetheless. Any plans for a sequel? If so, I look forward to it.
solarphoenix chapter 1 . 7/23/2003
Brilliant work, but please don't say that this is the end. It is so very well-written! You've tied in things from both fandoms and made this precious gem of a fanfiction, this cannot be the end!

Please keep up the brilliant work!

solarphoenix
caro chapter 1 . 7/23/2003
I loved Connor in this fic. This story deserves a sequel.
Tariq chapter 1 . 7/22/2003