Reviews for Harry Potter and the Great War
love it
slytheringrl17 chapter 29 . 7/25/2007
i like it update soon
DBZfanalways chapter 29 . 7/19/2007
Damn did Ron have to slam his head into the table that hard? And then they let him off by himself lol. Great chapter.
Potter's Wifey chapter 29 . 7/19/2007
I absolutely love it. Why don't you try a threesome with Harry/Draco?Ron? That would be hot.
ur mom chapter 28 . 3/28/2007
in my opinion this is a great story, and i find it really kool that u still post despite the lack of reviews.

rock on
Lubbleeone chapter 28 . 3/20/2007
Lady Rayvynne chapter 28 . 3/19/2007
Oh, my...How horrible. Poor Draco. Actually, this was an awesome chappie. I think it revealed a lot of things about Draco's character and why he is the way he is.
NATWEST chapter 28 . 3/19/2007
ok, their pairs going on but, let me tell you it's time to explain somethngs.

Ron what do he really wants,Draco has issue but he needs to tell harry where to fuck off and get a clue. Harry needs to get a BIG REALITY CHECK. He needs to realize he can't miss with people emotions and walk away. Get writing but it's time to explain some things you have let some much. Sometimes when you post a chapter I read it but was left with unanswer questions. So please close so of the holes so this story can be Great again.
Potter's Wifey chapter 28 . 3/19/2007
I totally love it.
DBZfanalways chapter 28 . 3/18/2007
Wow glad Draco didn't mind admitting that his dad fucked him in front of everyone. Good chapter.
slytheringrl17 chapter 27 . 2/22/2007
i like it update soon
Lubbleeone chapter 27 . 2/9/2007
o.0...what the hell is happening? well at least its not ginny
Potter's Wifey chapter 27 . 2/8/2007
I absolutely love it.
DBZfanalways chapter 27 . 2/7/2007
Wow that Ron has a wild side lol. Great chapter. Please update again soon.
Potter's Wifey chapter 26 . 2/6/2007