Reviews for Lovers of the Past
Sparkly Blue chapter 14 . 7/19/2007
Cool Story! _! I hope that you did make that sequel!
Ajangel0 chapter 13 . 9/18/2005
Great story
Thread Magic chapter 14 . 7/5/2005
Have I told you this is a good fic? It's been sitting on my favorites lists forever and I come back and read it every once in a while, but I forgot to review because it was finished. This is a really good fic. Thank you for writing it! _
I'm-a-loser-and-proud-of-it chapter 14 . 5/24/2005
its an awsome story
Dark Inu Fan chapter 14 . 8/3/2004
this seems like a story that I am currently writing called birth marks. I like how you wrote this and I can't wait to see the sequil. keep up the good work. dark
Olay Biscuit Barrel chapter 14 . 7/24/2004
That was an excellant story. You are trully an amazing author. Also the plot was very original. I can't wait to read the sequal. Anyways, I can't wait to begin the Sess/Kag fic. Great job!
Olay Biscuit Barrel chapter 2 . 7/23/2004
And the plot thickens. The end of this chapter made me laugh a bit. Because I imagined the tiger youkai dressed as darth vador. Then saying "Kagome I am your father." Anyways good chapter!
Christine chapter 14 . 6/22/2004
Oh please please please please please put the sequel up soon!

This is such a good fanfiction. What happens next?
BloodRoseOTDemon chapter 14 . 2/16/2004
PLEASE MAKE A SEQUEL I LOVE IT, IT IS A GREAT STORY.
Phyre Spryte15 chapter 14 . 1/24/2004
please make A sequel soon
Aura Jade chapter 14 . 12/9/2003
great story. I was sad when Kagome's father died, though. I was hoping he and Kagome's mother could be reunited. But I liked your line about how they would be together in the next lifetime. And I'm glad that InuYasha and Kagome had a happily ever after. :)
Orchidaceae chapter 14 . 12/4/2003
this was a great fic; love it; sad that kag's mom & dad didn't get a chance to be reunited; i enjoyed it immensely; i'm also reading another of your fic, 'wink of an eye' which i am also enjoying very much; want to wish you luck on all your fic ;)
DestroyerDRT chapter 14 . 11/23/2003
WOW GREAT STORY!
pinkjingling chapter 14 . 11/22/2003
i liked your story
Talaroh Corvidae chapter 14 . 11/19/2003
Brilliant! I love the idea of Kagome being a tiger, it's a bit like an extension of Shippou's metaphor in the series. In any case, very nicely written; well done!