Reviews for Cat For a Week
Axcel chapter 9 . 1/15
The sailors standing a chance against the pilots is ridiculous. They are just school girls with special powers. They don't know how to fight and their experiences are nothing compared to war. Not to mention their fights aren't really anything more than a single use of a signature power for an instant win. Put one against a soldier and she'd get curbstomped. Put her on a battlefield and she'd freeze-up and get killed.

The Gundam pilots have been consistently shown to each be a one-man-army even when on foot. Their reflexes and skill are so high that they have been shown capable of fighting someone who us using the ZERO system and put up a very good fight. Besides which, Heero in particular is literally a super soldier/super assassin. That is what the creepy doctor made him into. Someone who merely practices a martial art just isn't going to be able to touch him. Plus, he would have just shot them all.

On the other hand, at least the sailors aren't being incompetent. Their incompetence and stupidity is one of the things that got on my nerves the most about the Sailor Moon show.
Silver Dragonfly chapter 11 . 3/18/2012
When I first read the summary for this fic I was intrigued, and a little afraid of just what I might find. However I was very pleasently surprised after just the first chapter. It was well thought out/planned and enjoyable. I only wish there has been that fateful 'after the war' meeting that was hinted at. )
Madhatter0666 chapter 11 . 1/19/2012
That was a great story! I loved the concept. Keep it up!
Light-Sakura chapter 11 . 10/16/2011
Interesting! I love story so I'll go check out the sequel!
Cosmic-lover chapter 11 . 10/15/2011
This was certainly a very interesting and definitely amusing ending to this story. I'm happy to both see it end 'happily' after so long and also that there's going to be a seqeal hehehe I'm sooo going to be reading that next! This really was a great chapter despite there being no interaction between our favorite silver kitty and certain gundam boys :)
Failisse chapter 10 . 10/6/2011
Hmm...well, it was rather an anticlimactic ending. I was really hoping for some romance between Usagi and Duo... It was a good story though. Maybe you'll write a sequel where they can be together. That would be nice. I'm glad this story is finished though, not because I wanted it to end, because I like going back and rereading finished stories. So now that your's is finished, it means I can go back and reread it any time I want. I do hope that you'll further the romance between Usagi and Duo. It's one of the things I wanted the most in this fic. Besides, there's not a lot of Duo/Usagi fics, and the ones there are, are either incomplete or have a tragic ending. I want to see a full blown happy ending! So please grant my wish! Domo arigatou gozaimasu!

-Failisse
Alycee Lanet chapter 10 . 10/3/2011
Is that the end of the story? If it is you can't leave it there, that's just sad. You have to make them meet each other, and make them go crazy because they do not know why she seems familiar, and of course they have to fall in love with her! _

P.S Please keep updating!
Cosmic-lover chapter 10 . 10/2/2011
Ahh I love how this was in Luna perspective, it's nice to see her thoughts and feelings towards her and Usagi's current situation :) I really hope that Usagi does somehow meet up with the boys in the near future 'cause I'm curious as to whether or not she'd reveal who she was to the young men hmm that'd be one interesting scene! Great update and I can't wait to read the next one XD
Light-Sakura chapter 10 . 10/2/2011
I like your Epilogue especially the end with the homework!
TsukiyoTenshi chapter 10 . 10/1/2011
THIS is the end? You can't just end it here!
Princesakarlita411 chapter 10 . 10/1/2011
will there be a sequel
Lulu chapter 9 . 8/27/2011
Awww...Silver is gone! Will the Gundam Pilots figure out who Silver really is?
Failisse chapter 9 . 8/22/2011
This story is so wonderful and I am sad to see it coming to a close (even if I want closure). I hope in the epilogue you will have Usagi reveal who she really is to the Gundam Pilots. I would love for her to get together with one of them (or maybe all of them? Heh.) Please update again soon. It's both a physical and mental workout for me in patience to have to wait for the next chapter. Your story is just that addictive.

-Failisse
jiyuu XD chapter 9 . 8/9/2011
this is such a good story. is this the end of the story? or is there more chapters left?
Sailor Silver Cosmos chapter 9 . 8/3/2011
I love this story, thank you so much for updating!