Reviews for Taming the Lion
Shiro chapter 14 . 10/13/2014
Oh my gosh, I know it's been two years since the last update, but I'm just dying to know what happens. This is my favorite story with these two as a couple. I hope you guys get around to finishing it!
SwimmyIsMyName chapter 13 . 7/17/2013
LOL at how Laguna gave Squall and Selphie a room and bed to share, but was against them drinking underage
Jaing Li chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
I just started this story and its really great so far! I saw that you've decided to continue it after a very long time, I hope you continue, this story is very good. Please update again soon!
fenrir chapter 14 . 4/3/2012
Oh thank you thank you thank you

this is actually one of the first fanfictions that i ever read and you came back thank you

i hope you keep it going because even now its still in my top five
Libranfate chapter 14 . 3/22/2012
Love this story so much! Can't wait for more!
closetskeleton chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
I've been following this fic since 2004 and you cannot believe the joy I'm feeling to see that it's been updated! And at the risk of sounding exaggerated, this lovely surprise totally made my day! Seriously, thank you so much for the pleasant update and incredible read!
Karn Relique chapter 14 . 3/4/2012
Fantastic chapter, as always. At the end, I found myself wanting more! Great work!
devlance chapter 14 . 2/29/2012
finally an update. I love this story its really cool and i've been following it since last year, totally hooked on everything in particular how squall and selphie come together and how you focus on their everyday lives. Keep up the good work :)
Eiji Shinjo chapter 13 . 2/5/2012
Nice story, thus far, same goes for pairings and original characters. Never thought I'd be a Squall x Selphie fan, guess I've to thank you for that _ What else can I say, I'm definitely interested in seeing where this story goes. Keep up the good work!
homura chapter 13 . 1/13/2012
hoo come on! please update soon! this is amazing! great!
Karn Relique chapter 13 . 12/19/2011
Fantastic story, so far! I've never been so drawn into a fic like this one! Its amazing! I hope you haven't canceled this story, its wonderful!
Teamplayer chapter 13 . 12/11/2011
I'm very disipionted that was abandoned this was starting to be my fav fanfiction story but now that it was abandoned I now give it

Mobian Arnadi chapter 13 . 11/20/2011
Awesome chapter! I'm curious though... It picked up right where you left off years ago, so I'm wondering how long the rough draft's been hiding in your computer... :P
lightofeilia chapter 13 . 11/19/2011
YOU UPDATED! :D *showers you with confetti*

I want you guys to know you have been my inspiration for SquallSelphie romance since... forever. I always come back to read this fic every once in awhile when I'm down.

Anyway, I loved this chapter! You write Squall in a way I absolutely adore. Laguna is pretty spot-on too. I loved the little interactions between Squall and Selphie. IT doesn't always have to be hot kissing or making out. All of the little sweet things work as well.

I'm so glad this is being continued, and I look forward to more updates xD
KarelaTheRedHawk chapter 12 . 8/15/2010
*sigh* I realize it's been over 5 years since chapter 12 was put up, but this is such a good story. I even love the OCs which is extremely rare for me. I love Squall and Selphie and this is probably one of the best ones I have read. I want to see Squall and Selphie in Esthar with Laguna and Sis. I also want to see Selphie have her first mission as negotiator. I want to know what will happen between Rinoa and Zell. I really just want to know what happens, so please, please, please start working on this story again. It's so good, and it would be a shame to leave it unfinished and leave everyone hanging.