Reviews for You Can't Always Get What You Want
MurdererMine chapter 9 . 6/20/2013
I quite like this pairing, actually. You're awesome. This is awesome. That's all that needs saying, I think.
Fatal Overdose chapter 10 . 3/31/2013
Awwww... how sweet...
Fatal Overdose chapter 5 . 3/31/2013
'A boyfriend who would lavish affection on her and pay attention to every word she said. A boyfriend who would worship the ground that she walked on. By tomorrow night, she'd have Kurt.'
Wow. Just... just wow. That is not ok in so many ways.
I love this story, it's well written and pretty funny.
(Wait for the cliché...)
The Kitty in this doesn't deserve Kurt.
ravengirl12 chapter 4 . 2/10/2013
are they staying to gether?
ravengirl12 chapter 3 . 2/10/2013
is kurt and tabby staying togehter?
ravengirl12 chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
it's great read mine please.
poxtigress chapter 4 . 9/23/2012
this is just messed up!...inagoodway!VERRRY good way.
the next MM chapter 10 . 8/26/2010
you probably von't read zis but it vas a good story.i like how vizin ze zree monzs zat Tabby and Kurt started to really like each ozzer more and should also make zat version of vatever you vere talking about i hope to read a good vriter*crys*i vant to be like you vhen i grow up.
Hinatacg chapter 10 . 5/4/2009
I love this story and I really hope you contiue! It has a enteredting plot and I love all the couples I have to say boom boom with kurt like that is cool and all the fake stuff about there love made it interesting. I love the fact you used the new munants too I can't say most use them because of such a minor role. Again please comtiue I'll always read them!
ThnksFrThEmo chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
I love this story. I just finished reading and it is amazing, I've never read a Kurt/Tabby fic before, and it was so awesome.
Yemi Hikari chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
The boys characters are right on, but the girls ... I've rewathced those episodes recently and they are way out of character.
jenna chapter 10 . 6/9/2004
that was a great story . i love x-men evelution . but recently our cable has been cut off. so i never get to see it . so here i am looking for anything that has to do with x-men . my favorite characters are kitty and kurt. but i like kurt better and im glad he found someone to make him feel good . thanks for the story. write more!
Kitty Pryde-Alvers chapter 4 . 5/26/2004
*Giggles* I love Tabitha! She's so funny, You make Lance&Kitty look likes jerk's though! Oh well, Won't change the way I look at either of them, I'll just go read a Lancitty after this *Scoffs* For their are millions of them out there *Rolls eyes at all the Lancittys and hardly any Kietro's*
Beastdog chapter 4 . 5/10/2004
DO NOT see Spy kids 3D. Trust me on this. That movie sucked ass.
lildaisygirl24 chapter 10 . 12/30/2003
I really like this story! I can't find many Kurt/Tabby storys out there. You're a good writer.